news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not for nothing but some basic maths shows you post 4.29 times a day and I post 3.41 times a day, you did make me look though.

In all seriousness let’s all take a breath, believe it or not my response to mouncey actually had nothing to do with you, I was simply saying I can’t understand anyone who defends Conor’s behavior at this point, you’ve very clearly stated that you don’t so it’s not about you.

We already have a pretty small group that posts on here and I don’t want it to get smaller and differing opinions are always good.

How about we shelve the Conor talk until his next incident or fight, shake hands and move on?
I didn't work out average posts from the past decade (where people can have a lay-off of months at a time), I just clicked on your profile to see what else you dribble about on bf, and on that day you'd posted 30 times.

Schaub reckons the way it played out was that Conor asked Megan for a picture and MGK said no and shoved him. Conor then threw the drink.
Makes more sense to me.
Megan has seemed to like Conor in the past (interviews mentioning him after his last ppv).
Seems like a MGK jealousy thing.
Seems like MGK has Megan on a leash so wouldn't surprise me if there is some serious controlling, DV sh*t going on in that relationship.

Conor has gone too far lately but surely wanting to fight MGK is the most sane thing he has done in a while.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
This actually makes perfect sense.

It’s still pretty childish but ultimately pretty funny

Last edited:
Diaz/Robbie 5 rounds?! I'm slipping, missing alot of mma news lately.

Did hear Dana recently say Izzy/Robbie hopefully in Jan and having it here would be ideal. Is it crazy to think if the ashes go ahead this is a possibility 2 months later?

Diaz/Robbie 5 rounds?! I'm slipping, missing alot of mma news lately.

Did hear Dana recently say Izzy/Robbie hopefully in Jan and having it here would be ideal. Is it crazy to think if the ashes go ahead this is a possibility 2 months later?
5 rounds, and a few hours ago was changed to MW instead of WW. I think it was Nick's side that had it changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheap fighters FTW. DW likes this.

Apparently now Diaz vs Lawler is a middleweight bout?
I saw that was rumoured when i saw it was 5 rounds and Dazelenko says its MW above so must be. Odd
Cant imagine Nick isnt in shape, its always been one of his strengths. Marketing ploy for added interest i think

On the sauce and over done it again. He knows he has a problem with drinking alcohol but then still gets to that point where logical thinking goes completely out the window. Arrested at around 5:30am. He was due to have an incident...it had been over a year since his last arrest 🥴
Will definitely fight again though.

Last edited:
Dana White still promotes the sh*t out of Greg Hardy. He won't care what Jones does, he'll just use it to halve his pay

Sad but true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back