news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Youve got a real complex about me dont you.

Given hes been found with weed and coke previously id suggest theyre all likely an issue but as you so ineloquently put it, he doesnt have any substance abuse issues... except when he does... which seems to be a bit...

I always said Jon should just embrace his true nature, take the heel turn, his holier than thou, bible quote tattoos, through Jesus i can do all things is bullshit, hes a wife beating, heavy drinking, adulterer who doesnt care about anyone but himself, hed be much much happier and probably better in cage if he just accepted that. Id suggest you would be the same, stop trying to pretend you dont condone the actions or support the person when you do nothing but defend them. You are allowed to, i dont really care, i wont agree with you but when you straddle this confused line you open yourself up to way more criticism.
You're a perfect bigfootier. 👌

JJ has looked and sounded like a pretty average bloke right in front of our eyes, it's not just these incidents we hear about after the fact. Unless he's been drunk the whole time?

Didn't someone, Rashad Evans maybe, come out years ago questioning JJ's character and got shouted down at the time? He must be feeling good.

I've said decent people can f up occasionally. I haven't called Jones an angel or anything.

What happened between Jones and his fiance?
This is what the fiance has said.. Jessie told police "Jon came back and was not very happy." When they asked her if things turned physical, she replied "Umm not too physical but a little bit yeah."

When cops asked what she meant, Jessie said, "he touch the back of my head and pulled my hair a little bit but he did not hit me or anything."

Jones may or may not have done any more than that, we really don't know.

Jones was obviously in enough of a state that it was worrying for the finance and the girls. (The youngest daughter asked the security guard to call the cops)

From Jon - “I have way too much trauma to consume alcohol,” Jones wrote. “My brain simply can’t handle it anymore. I will leave alcohol in my past forever.”

Like I've always said about Jones.. Leave the alcohol alone and there will never be an issue. That's all he has to do. Alcohol and drugs is when the sh*t happens.

Jesus christ are you really trying to say its not bad because he only beat her a little bit....

Jesus christ are you really trying to say its not bad because he only beat her a little bit....
You serious? I never said what happened wasn't bad. Jones ****ed up. Whether it's just the hair pulling or perhaps something more serious it's complete s**t. OBVIOUSLY JONES ****ed UP!
Jesus Christ yourself...ffs.

Last edited:
Imo, good humans can and do fu** up on occasions, unless you're perfect like a few on here. Many a good person has made a bad call whilst intoxicated.

It always comes back to the drinking and over doing it.

Anyone on here ever driven while drunk?
Good to see some common sense on this one, DUB.

I've messed up plenty of times on the drink. Even drove when ('potentially') over the limit once or twice. Just lucky nothing bad ever happened.

Could have easily gotten into fights, gotten mugged, fallen off buildings, you name it, just been lucky.

Said some nasty things to people, upset some people, a whole heap of s**t.

No domestic abuse or car accidents, but enough for me to know, that I have no right to judge Jones or anybody else for their *ups.

But people love to judge, it is human nature, I understand it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back