news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think I've ever laughed as much as going through their top posts all time

Helwani just eviscerated him and Callen on his show. Tried to call them on the air for talking s**t and they didn't pick up lmao

Keen to see how he plays the victim card for this.

No joke: Jon Jones reveals he was molested as a child in wake of recent domestic violence arrest: “I got things I need to deal with”

You don't want to laugh at someone being abused of course, but it's the most ******* Jon Jones thing ever to spin this around as some pity story for him lol

No joke: Jon Jones reveals he was molested as a child in wake of recent domestic violence arrest: “I got things I need to deal with”

You don't want to laugh at someone being abused of course, but it's the most ******* Jon Jones thing ever to spin this around as some pity story for him lol
Its really sad if theres even a morsel of truth to it (and i always believe a victim) but its very very convenient timing.

Also its not as if there is always a direct correlation between one and the other, nothing excuses domestic violence.

Crute lives not too far from me, saw him aaaaages ago when we first moved in.

Hes such a thick lad.

Yeah he's not that tall, I've wondered if he could get down to MW if his LHW run doesn't work out, I think he's too big though.

Yeah one of me mates and a few other blokes got smashed by him at a bar a little while back lol. He's huge

Ha ha really? So he fixed up a few all by himself? I heard a story about Dan Kelly and two other tough mates taking on the whole bar at the Rose Shamrock in Preston, dunno how true it is but wouldn't surprise me.

Its really sad if theres even a morsel of truth to it (and i always believe a victim) but its very very convenient timing.

Also its not as if there is always a direct correlation between one and the other, nothing excuses domestic violence.

Of course that's a sad story that he tells, but bringing it up now certainly smacks of deflection.

And yes it certainly doesn't excuse domestic violence but it may explain it. It's similar with Wayne Carey actually, many have a negative view of him and particularly some of his actions in the past, but if you read his book you get some explanation as to how he ended up that way.

Yeah he's not that tall, I've wondered if he could get down to MW if his LHW run doesn't work out, I think he's too big though.

Ha ha really? So he fixed up a few all by himself? I heard a story about Dan Kelly and two other tough mates taking on the whole bar at the Rose Shamrock in Preston, dunno how true it is but wouldn't surprise me.
Him and his mate gave em a bit of a flogging but knowing my mates they woulda deserved it lol

I actually trained with Dan for a while (i did a bit of his pre fight camp sparring in the build up to an AFC fight) and i couldnt imagine this from him at all.

A genuinely lovely humble family man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back