• nufan

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Any player foolish enough to sign with the Pelicans

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Derek Fisher after moving within 90 miles of Matt Barnes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Any man expecting Pricey's mum to commit to monogamy

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Dangersloane when he suggests Mudiay will be better than Booker (in the long run)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • My GarPax voodoo doll

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Middleton is class.

Caught some of their game the other day and his decision-making was top notch, really underrated passer.

This was my main beef with Randy Wittman - in 2015 he had Wall/Beal averaging a combined 33 ppg. This year they're averaging 56 ppg.

That potential was always there, you could see it during the 2014 & 2015 playoffs... the shackles just had to be released.

Whatever else they say about Scott Brooks, the man certainly knows how to unclog a toilet.
Legit question. Given the major improvement from missing the playoffs to now just 2 games from 1st seed in the East, can Scott Brooks get Coach of the year? Just turned around a team struggling to string wins together within one season. Completely reenergized Washington

Legit question. Given the major improvement from missing the playoffs to now just 2 games from 1st seed in the East, can Scott Brooks get Coach of the year? Just turned around a team struggling to string wins together within one season. Completely reenergized Washington
He should absolutely be in the conversation, don't think there's many people besides Wizards homers who thought they'd be in contention for top spot in the east.

He's done a great job with the team, particularly after the shitty start to the year. Having said that their coach got fired last year after going 41-41, which was seen as an underachievement for a team with that much talent. I think most people agreed they should be better than a team fighting for the last playoff spot.

They look like they may win 50ish games. I don't think that's a heap higher than where they should have been aiming.

Should they finish the season in style and get to the 55 win area, I think that he'd have to be a serious contender. Though I still think Pop should win it if the Spurs win 65ish games and finish with the top seed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Warriors & Spurs must be colluding. Warriors sit 4, so Spurs must sit 4. Dejounte Murray also out with a Groin/Rest. A shame, since I was looking forward to seeing him run the point for at least 25 mins. Looks like Patty will be PG by default today. He may go all Rusty on us and put up 30-15-15.

Thunder have beaten Spurs & Jazz in successive games. If they can find some consistency having added Taj & Doug, they may just sneakily make a run at the 4/5 seed. Grizz & Clip haven't exactly been on a hot streak of late.

Back