• nufan

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Any player foolish enough to sign with the Pelicans

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Derek Fisher after moving within 90 miles of Matt Barnes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Any man expecting Pricey's mum to commit to monogamy

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Dangersloane when he suggests Mudiay will be better than Booker (in the long run)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • My GarPax voodoo doll

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Warriors will be traveling 11,000 miles in 13 days, so the Rockets can just go and **** off with their 12k miles in 27 day bullshit!

We have had a weird schedule. Had a heap of road games early and back to backs. Now we don't travel again to the east and most games left are at home. You'd think they could spread it out a bit better. Add to that things like we had played the Mavs 4 times before we had played teams once.

We have had a weird schedule. Had a heap of road games early and back to backs. Now we don't travel again to the east and most games left are at home. You'd think they could spread it out a bit better. Add to that things like we had played the Mavs 4 times before we had played teams once.

I'm just being a bitch as the Warriors are in a tough part of the schedule. 8 games in 13 days. 7 of which on the road. 1 at home, might as well have been on the road. 11,000 miles. 3 sets of back to backs in the 8 games. 6 of the 8 games against playoff teams. Made infinitely harder by KD being injured in the first game and Steph forgetting how to shoot 3s.

I'm just being a bitch as the Warriors are in a tough part of the schedule. 8 games in 13 days. 7 of which on the road. 1 at home, might as well have been on the road. 11,000 miles. 3 sets of back to backs in the 8 games. 6 of the 8 games against playoff teams. Made infinitely harder by KD being injured in the first game and Steph forgetting how to shoot 3s.

You never know. For us it was when we played our best ball of the season as guys seemed to stay in rhythm.

It's pretty s**t for everyone, think they'd be better off shortening the pre-season a week or more and use that to eliminate some of the back2backs and get in some extra rest days.

Yeah, the Rockets' schedule was damn weird this season... Are you sure there wasn't a rodeo in town for 3 weeks or so?

Thon's a good chance to go alright against us I think. Our bigs don't guard the perimeter well at all.
You will only have to worry about him for a few minutes. Kidd starts him for a few minutes and then benches him for the rest.

Did the Suns use your rationale for taking Bender at 4?

Absolutely. Stretch big with handles who could play 3-5. Modern trends. Chriss similar in that seen as a risk but lots of upside. Both players weren't the BPA according to consensus at the time.

I think your beloved Celtics used similar rationale to draft Brown.

2nd and 3rd **** off

MM drum boom 2nd leg of multi

1,2 at Newcastle

BABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Beautiful posting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AD is the best player in the league

Great win Pels

26gR0dgoMC0FsjdrW.gif

Back