Scandal The goal umpire called play on after this shot from David Zaharakis

Remove this Banner Ad

What a farce. Even some bloke who is here from overseas for a day knows that's a goal

Heard on radio tonight that this goal was the final leg of a 7 bet multi..... cost the tipper $12.5K on a $5 bet.

Correction- 5 leg multi.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here's what I don't get. They introduce cameras to improve the accuracy of decisions, and to reduce the howlers, but they haven't provided the right technology to do so. I've said it a million times. The lens distortion AND the angle between the camera in the middle of the post to the outside of the post where the ball crosses makes it absolutely impossible to adjudicate.

They need a calibrated high speed camera running precisely along the outer line of the goal post. There could be a small margin of error like the cricket that people would be satisfied with. Get rid of all other reviews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's what I don't get. They introduce cameras to improve the accuracy of decisions, and to reduce the howlers, but they haven't provided the right technology to do so. I've said it a million times. The lens distortion AND the angle between the camera in the middle of the post to the outside of the post where the ball crosses makes it absolutely impossible to adjudicate.

They need a calibrated high speed camera running precisely along the outer line of the goal post. There could be a small margin of error like the cricket that people would be satisfied with. Get rid of all other reviews.

I reckon the predictor gets it wrong in cricket all the time.

Full line pitched at the toes and half the time it has the ball clearing the stumps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back