Religion The God Question - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a good thing is it not? How else does he come to the conclusions without pondering over the data.

Maybe by not prattling over nothing....He's a biologist mate, not a theologian or a philosopher.....Which is painfully & excruciatingly obvious.

Maybe by not prattling over nothing....He's a biologist mate, not a theologian or a philosopher.....Which is painfully & excruciatingly obvious.
You seem to know more than him when it comes to evolution as well, if there anything he knows more than you do? i doubt it ;)

I merely ask questions TP....He's the one claiming to be the expert with all the answers.
He never claims to be an expert in god matters, the only anti-god book he wrote was the god delusion. Its a matter of opinion, evolution is not. Evolution fit the criteria of a scientific theory.

He never claims to be an expert in god matters, the only anti-god book he wrote was the god delusion. Its a matter of opinion, evolution is not. Evolution fit the criteria of a scientific theory.

Sure made alot of dough out of a book about nothing then.:)

But he was talking from a Biology point of view about complexity, he's saying something would be required to explain the complexity of God and God would be questioning that himself, not an outrageous statement by any means. That's my take anyway.

Sure made alot of dough out of a book about nothing then.:)

Why do creationists feel the need to comment on science then? you can question evolution (despite dawkins being an expert on evolution) but the moment dawkins questionns philosophy, then "omfg what a m0ron" lol.. seriously, if you cant see the hypocrisy in that, then you never will

Why do creationists feel the need to comment on science then? you can question evolution (despite dawkins being an expert on evolution) but the moment dawkins questions philosophy, then "omfg what a m0ron" lol.. seriously, if you cant see the hypocrisy in that, then you never will

I'm not a creationist or a Christian....Merely asking questions.

This whole 'taking-sides' nonsense is frankly quite boring.

He slips from biology & Evolutionary theory into metaphysical speculation, that's why. And he is paid to speak as an 'expert' in his field.....Maybe he should stick to it.

I'm not a creationist or a Christian....Merely asking questions.

This whole 'taking-sides' nonsense is frankly quite boring.

He slips from biology & Evolutionary theory into metaphysical speculation, that's why. And he is paid to speak as an 'expert' in his field.....Maybe he should stick to it.

Why cant someone ask the question? are you not allowed to question or comment on anything outside your field? that will make every creationist hypothesis useless. Maybe you should take your own advice and stop commenting on evolution, cause you dont even know what makes a "specie" ;) see the similarity?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a first :eek:

Nah, it's not....Only the Gods know.:D

He's a science rock-star he can handle it, it's like Vince Neil, he gets 6 blow-jobs a night backstage, and it's not a stretch for him he can handle it. It's part of the job.

If nothing else Setanta, at least you've got a sense of humor.:thumbsu:....There's probably a handful of acolytes on this board, ready to get in that line I'd say.;)

I Don't know....No one does.
Yes 'we' do.
We evolved from apes.
Why is that so difficult for Christians like yourself?
And yes you are not philosopher you are a christian.
Your 'monkey' statements in the evolution thread make that plain and simple,much like your approach to the physical sciences.

He's a science rockstar he can handle it, it's like Vince Neil, he gets 6 blowjobs a night backstage and it's not a stretch for him he can handle it. It's part of the job.
If six blowjobs doesn't cause a 'stretch' I don't know what would. That he sees the need to 'handle it' after all those ministrations suggests a lack of quality among the six oral stimulators. All of these jobs you've got happening is slightly confusing. This accords with my experience of these activities.

Yes 'we' do.
We evolved from apes.
Why is that so difficult for Christians like yourself?
And yes you are not philosopher you are a christian.
Your 'monkey' statements in the evolution thread make that plain and simple,much like your approach to the physical sciences.

The problem i have with believers is they attack Dawkins for not being a cosmologist and comment on cosmology. If anyone read the evolution thread this is absolutely clear, my ole mate has no idea about evolution. Neanderthals were considered sub-human species and categeoried under the scientific name of "homo" cause they were very close to humans, but here he is making statements like neanderthals are closer to monkeys, and 2 species cant mate and produce fertile offsprings. I would argue that dawkins knows much much much more about cosmology than believers know anything about science. So if they wouldnt want dawkins to comment on cosmology, they should refrain from commenting anything about science cause now i am going to start charging money for educating them :D

The problem i have with believers is they attack Dawkins for not being a cosmologist and comment on cosmology. If anyone read the evolution thread this is absolutely clear, my ole mate has no idea about evolution. Neanderthals were considered sub-human species and categeoried under the scientific name of "homo" cause they were very close to humans, but here he is making statements like neanderthals are closer to monkeys, and 2 species cant mate and produce fertile offsprings. I would argue that dawkins knows much much much more about cosmology than believers know anything about science. So if they wouldnt want dawkins to comment on cosmology, they should refrain from commenting anything about science cause now i am going to start charging money for educating them :D

LOL....Take your hubris back to the evolution thread, where it belongs knave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back