Religion The God Question - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

:thumbsu:
What's with the sarcastic quotation marks around love? o_O

What i love about it is that it captures the silliness of worshipping religious figures rather than integrating their insights.
Wasn't being sarcastic,promise.:rainbow:
I just found it interesting you used the word love,instead of something less "emotive".;):thumbsu:

been watching Mr.Robot, good series but really love this rant on god from Elliott. recommended viewing :thumbsu:, 3 minutes of wisdom, couldn't have said it better myself.

2 Trillion galaxies in an ever expanding universe and he chose to impart his gracious knowledge on a bloke that gutted his own kid,then crucified his own kid,then appeared to a pedophillic,sexist,racist,homophobic,illiterate,epileptic charlatan in the Bronze Age Middle East and chooses not to appear again for fear of the knowledge that he is full of s**t.
anyhoo its god to be back;)

2 Trillion galaxies in an ever expanding universe and he chose to impart his gracious knowledge on a bloke that gutted his own kid,then crucified his own kid,then appeared to a pedophillic,sexist,racist,homophobic,illiterate,epileptic charlatan in the Bronze Age Middle East and chooses not to appear again for fear of the knowledge that he is full of s**t.

Nah he didnt, this was CIA conspiracy, a little birdie told me, the bloke was up and running within 3 days, went to town to get himself a beer

Nah he didnt, this was CIA conspiracy, a little birdie told me, the bloke was up and running within 3 days, went to town to get himself a beer
I love the banality of resurrection in the holy texts.
Seems it was something of triviality,yet we're informed it was miraculous and should meet our gaze without serious enquiry!:rolleyes:

With two threads and multiple thousands of posts, have we arrived at a consensus on the legitimacy of God?
Bennett trying to explain what god is.

bagdad-bob.jpg

Yes, but you don't know what's going on in any other part of the universe apart from here do you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, but you don't know what's going on in any other part of the universe apart from here do you?
Oh and you do though don't you,because god of the gaps ey?:rolleyes:
Lol
Your god is irrelevant,quantum tells us this!;)

Do we even know whats going on in ours? let alone the trillions of others? we dont even know whats going on in our solar system, let alone galaxy but everyone seems to have their sets of objective truth :rolleyes: , be it god, science whatever.

When did I say I did know? You are hopeless :(
You're a phoney mate.
Where does it mention the simplest of things like hygiene,viruses,DNA,quantum,bacteria etc etc in that god written document of yours?
You don't think things like the above would have been handy?
I mean even Jesus himself scoffed at washing your hands before eating,you wanna know why?.
Because he is imaginary and so is your deity!

He also found it fun to whisper in the ears of those who command armies so to carry out mass genocide. I think God is a sick and twisted sadist.

Yeah damn the Christian Stalin!!

God only gave us info relevant about 2,000 years ago, yet, couldnt get the creation story right.

Come on we've been over this too many times for you to appear this ignorant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back