Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

Minor Premiership ✅
Filthy Fred Medal ✅
Brush Aside Perennial Finals Chokers in the Roys ✅
Win Grudge Match vs Bombers in the Preliminary Final ✅
Topple Dominant Team of the Past 6 Seasons to win First Royal Premiership :ballotcheck:

One more win left before we fulfil our destiny. No Royals team has ever made it to the decider before. This one's special.

lymxayq.gif

LEEEETTTT'SSSS GOOOOOOOOOO

Minor Premiership ✅
Filthy Fred Medal ✅
Topple Dominant Team of the Past 6 Seasons to win First Royal Premiership :ballotcheck:

One more win left before we fulfil our destiny. No Royals team has ever made it to the decider before. This one's special.

View attachment 1023614

Hopefully we get some love this week in the various award ceremonies to come too.

Minor Premiership ✅
Filthy Fred Medal ✅

View attachment 1023614

We should copy the Bombers and make this team the All Time Team

Oh wait - no we arent that shallow

Thanks to the leadership group and everyone involved

Easty this is for you

This is for every Royal mate. A lot of blokes never had a chance to experience this week and a lot that haven't felt it in a very long time. The game will be a coin flip but one thing we should be proud of is collaborating and contributing all season long. The right result is the ultimate reward.

Ok, it's also for Easty.

This is the greatest individual team in the history of the Sweet FA and there are literally no arguments against it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate Who are the top ten players in games played without a Grand Final appearance?
  1. 415 Games - Fred
  2. 261 Games - Doctor Colossus
  3. 256 Games - Easty
  4. 242 Games - Frekie
  5. 240 Games - Chezzalenko Reborn
  6. 236 Games - RU_
  7. 221 Games - Rack Watts
  8. 215 Games - Marlowe
  9. 206 Games - Blacky
  10. 204 Games - eth-dog
(not incl. this weekends matches)

1. 415 Games - Fred
  2. 261 Games - Doctor Colossus
  3. 256 Games - Easty
  4. 242 Games - Frekie
  5. 240 Games - Chezzalenko Reborn
  6. 236 Games - RU_
  7. 221 Games - Rack Watts
  8. 215 Games - Marlowe
  9. 206 Games - Blacky
  10. 204 Games - eth-dog
(not incl. this weekends matches)

I guess I just assumed Pants won three flags for some reason.

Congratulations you Royaly rascals. As a part of me will always be purple and gold I will be pulling my old team Guernsey out of the wardrobe and dusting it off to wear with pride in the stands next week. I'm glad it was you blokes who knocked us out. Good luck!

Congratulations you Royaly rascals. As a part of me will always be purple and gold I will be pulling my old team Guernsey out of the wardrobe and dusting it off to wear with pride in the stands next week. I'm glad it was you blokes who knocked us out. Good luck!
you're always welcome back if you aren't enjoying that Bomber lifestyle mate.

Can you get me on the field for a cameo next week?

I've asked but seeing as how we're playing the admins side he said no dice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back