Official Team Thread The Gold City Royals Season 24 Official Team Sheet - At Least We Made Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually not that bad a round for us.... take some positives out of it....
Look what happened to our 2 closest competitors...
Dragons got thumped by 92 points against the Bears
Bombers beat the Roy's by 20 points...

My period of mourning has just about come to end and I should be back for the next match.

giphy.gif

Bloody piss poor effort... 2 losses on the trot now.. very un-Royal like....
Not sure anyone deserves the votes this week.... alas, here we go...

3. CakeEater - Only bloke who looked like he was trying....
2. pantskyle - too bad he had next to no support...
1. OES - had a decent crack, scoring 2.1.

honourable menton - Blacky - took his chances but not enough of them, team needs to get him the ball more.

Need to lift next week Royals.... great start to the season, dont want to let it slip...

Surprised to be pushed into the midfield! Put in a decent performance, what a game... i'll assess and give votes shortly!
Blacky thanks for the vote of confidence sticking me into the midfield, had big shoes to fill from burningdwarf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, I must admit this is the first time since I have periodically returned after long absences that I have been truly excited by what I have seen (us being top of the ladder)! I'm here for good now! (But not bad, if something bad happens I am straight back out that door).

Hey all, I must admit this is the first time since I have periodically returned after long absences that I have been truly excited by what I have seen (us being top of the ladder)! I'm here for good now! (But not bad, if something bad happens I am straight back out that door).

Just noticed you are a Royal and a Swans supporter.

I like you even more now.

NTRabbit - the most valuable 3 kicks, 3 goals game of the season considering his last put us back in front, sealed the game, took us back to the top of the ladder and secured a finals berth. 10 votes.

NTRabbit - the most valuable 3 kicks, 3 goals game of the season considering his last put us back in front, sealed the game, took us back to the top of the ladder and secured a finals berth. 10 votes.

(R15 v Roys)
Agree with this... huge by NTRabbit

3. NTRabbit - Was huge! 3 of the most important goals of our season.
2. Blacky - solid as ever collecting a bag.
1. Thatsapaddlin - good performance in the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back