Racing The Golden Eagle 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

you will never learn....

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Military Zone.

Everest runners can't win. Silver Eagle horses and Kolding to fill the placings

If this thing wins they should just fold the race up immediately.

Unless Arcadia Queen has been destroyed completely forever, and it was maybe just a case of the old "second ups", I still think she's the best horse in that race, at those weights. $4 is either gift of the century and blows them away, or the horse is ****ed and will never win again.

Would be a terrible quality of winner, especially given some of the class horses in the race - was $15 in the B-grade lead up.
Missed the start and beaten 2.3 lengths in the Silver Eagle. Broke the track record at Eagle Farm over 1400m in the Fred Best 1.22.06 (since beaten by Trekking in the Stradbroke 1:21.86). Had the golden ticket with the light weight into the Stradbroke after the Fred Best, but the Snowdens decided to target this race. Been taken along with great care. Ignore at your own peril.

Arcadia the best horse but that last run was just shocking. Got to forgive them 1 run. Kolding 2nd pick for mine. Besides TAS he killed them in the Epsom and they streeted the rest. He has improved heaps as an older horse.

Unless Arcadia Queen has been destroyed completely forever, and it was maybe just a case of the old "second ups", I still think she's the best horse in that race, at those weights. $4 is either gift of the century and blows them away, or the horse is f’ed and will never win again.

Yeah thats probs why she is $2.90

Missed the start and beaten 2.3 lengths in the Silver Eagle. Broke the track record at Eagle Farm over 1400m in the Fred Best 1.22.06 (since beaten by Trekking in the Stradbroke 1:21.86). Had the golden ticket with the light weight into the Stradbroke after the Fred Best, but the Snowdens decided to target this race. Been taken along with great care. Ignore at your own peril.

Ahh yes the Fred Best - one of the time honored hunting ground of Australian champion thoroughbreds.

The fact it couldn't get within 2 lengths of the winner in the B-grade qualifier is enough for me to put a line through it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back