Toast The Golden Fist's 150th

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting for the brain dead to suggest he get dropped again. Was our best rd1 and in our top 6 tonight. He isn't Luke but he still is handy.

I admit he was better tonight but I still say silvani offers more than Dawson, but that's not the point of this thread.
Congrats Dawson on reaching 150 not a bad career for a bloke many thought after his first season his career would be over.

I admit he was better tonight but I still say silvani offers more than Dawson, but that's not the point of this thread.
Congrats Dawson on reaching 150 not a bad career for a bloke many thought after his first season his career would be over.

Silvagni averages 1 possession more a game. He is slower and less disciplined. I used to think Dawson was average back at the saints until I realised he was keeping Max Hudghton (who was a brilliant stopper) out of the team. He won the stk best finals player in 09 as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haters are going to hate.

A change in coaching instructions this season is obvious. 6 marks tonight, so less of the golden fist than we're used to, but no doubt on facebook or a footy forum someone will screech "can't do nothing, all he can do is fist".

On his bedhead tonight, he will be carving another notch for Kennedy. If only he can work out, amongst all the other forwards he's played against, which set of scratches is for kennedy?

Maybe we need to fund an upgrade to his bedhead, might have run out of space for more notches.

Too lazy to check the stats but I have a feeling he already has more marks this year than he did all of last year. Too many short kicks have crept in though, confidence is a good thing but don't start getting cocky Mr Dawson :)

Have always liked and defended the guy, was poor against the GC but with the way the footy was coming in it was always going to be a nightmare for a defender. His other two games have been very good and he's probably one of our most reliable senior players at the moment. He's terrible with ball in hand but plays within his limitations, usually, and despite what many people will tell you he's actually got quite a bit of footy nous and instinct. There is no defender better in the league than Zac at recognising when to leave his man and assist in a contest further up the ground, and subsequently killing the s**t of out of said contest. Doing that takes cojones, the ball manages to get over the pack and his man is free goal side and that's a goal.

Hoping we get up this week to honour the contributions of Mr 1%.

I like Dawson :) He is just a good old fashioned defender....has more spoils than disposals.
His shepherd last night was superb....cant remember what 1/4 but it was a good moment.
Pi55es me off on Facebook when Dockers "fans" question why he is in the side....obviously miss all the 1%'s.
Well done Zac. D and good luck on the 150th :)

Haters are going to hate.

A change in coaching instructions this season is obvious. 6 marks tonight, so less of the golden fist than we're used to, but no doubt on facebook or a footy forum someone will screech "can't do nothing, all he can do is fist".

On his bedhead tonight, he will be carving another notch for Kennedy. If only he can work out, amongst all the other forwards he's played against, which set of scratches is for kennedy?

Maybe we need to fund an upgrade to his bedhead, might have run out of space for more notches.
bedpost_notches-e1276557387673.jpg

Perhaps accompanied by a picture to frame commemorating their duels?

dawson giving kennedy a bath.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back