List Mgmt. The Goldstein Preuss Issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Not to my knowledge, Goldy is currently better than Preuss and while he hasn't reached his past lofty heights he's still been ok. Hey i don't care though as Maj is playing again.:)
Yeah, he's going ok.

Reckon Preuss would benefit from exposure and will be better than what Goldy is producing now in the long run as a consequence.

3qtr time in the game against Hawthorn:

Goldstein 2 possessions, 0 marks, 1 FA, 0 FF, 0 tackles, 0g0b, 19ho, 21 ranking points
Preuss 7 possessions, 5 marks, 1 FA, 0FF, 3 tackles, 2g1b, 22ho, 75 ranking points (team high)

This from a man who has missed portions of the season through injury, and has played 6 career AFL games.

The combo paid off in that quarter.

Anyone that doesn't think some of Goldys tap work didn't get us going in that quarter, doesn't know a thing about footy.

Preussy also excellent around the ground.

Problem = solved. I doubt even Snake Baker can defend Goldy's performance at this point... although I wait to be corrected on that.
The combo paid off in that quarter.

Anyone that doesn't think some of Goldys tap work didn't get us going in that quarter, doesn't know a thing about footy.

Preussy also excellent around the ground.
hahahahahaha

Agree he rucked ok against windscreens ******* O'Brien. All 192cm's of him. Just ******* LOL to anyone who thinks they can defend Goldilocks efforts. If we as a club are serious about a) culture b) winning something of note. Goldy won't be at North next year.
I see we left no stone unturned and rolled out the big guns ......to help Goldstein regain the form he enjoyed in 2015. Minnow Minson in 2018

On SM-N950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see we left no stone unturned and rolled out the big guns ......to help Goldstein regain the form he enjoyed in 2015. Minnow Minson in 2018

On SM-N950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

TBH- I'm more interested in Preuss development. Minson fingers crossed is a great ruck coach.

This bloke couldn't help Goldie take a contested mark imo........

images

Am basing that on Goldie not really thinking he was that poor in 2017.

Removed the year completely as it seems it will be an eternal discussion as long as both remain on the list.

Go one better and remove the thread entirely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back