FTA-TV The Good Doctor

Remove this Banner Ad

Any word on when this is airing here? It’s been on in the US for months.
The Good Doctor returns, for the second half of Season 5, on April 5th, in the US. Presumably it will be pre-empted at least once or twice, before they eventually get to the season final.

My guess is that Ch7 will try to time their broadcast so that they broadcast the final episode the same week as the US. It remains to be seen whether that means starting in February (1 episode per week), or early May (2 eps per week).

This isn't based on any knowledge of Ch7's broadcast schedule, just my best guess.

Thing is, the grubs at Channel 7 will make us wait 12 months for the next season, and we will get it in double ups 6 months after the rest of the world.
Yeah meant to be back in october

Just caught up after being at The Strokes gig last night.

Oh boy, what a way to close out the season.

Glad you spelt "Last Night" properly since the smug fkrs won't play "Last Nite".

Back to 'The Good Doctor', there looks to be question marks over a few returns going by that finale: Lim, Morgan & by extension; Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad you spelt "Last Night" properly since the smug fkrs won't play "Last Nite".

Back to 'The Good Doctor', there looks to be question marks over a few returns going by that finale: Lim, Morgan & by extension; Park.

The Strokes are an arrogant pack of pricks. Great, great band but Julian Casablancas enjoys the smell of his own farts a bit too much.

The next season will be the final one... Good decision imo.

Also, 'The Good Lawyer' does NOT look it will be proceeding as a spin-off series.

===

“The Good Doctor has been a once in a lifetime opportunity, but it’s time to say goodbye,” co-showrunners David Shore and Liz Friedman and fellow executive producer Erin Gunn said in a statement. “We are incredibly proud of the work we’ve done and the message we’ve been privileged to be a part of. We look forward to giving our fantastic fans, the truly extraordinary Freddie Highmore, the rest of our talented actors (and friends), and the best crew in the business the series ending that you all deserve. Thank you, Sony; thank you, ABC; thank you all.”

Freddie Highmore said, “Playing Dr. Shaun Murphy has been an immense privilege and one of the most remarkable and rewarding experiences of my life. I will always be grateful to David, Liz, and Erin as well as the hugely talented — and lovely — cast, writers, and crew who made this show possible. Caring deeply is what got us here. Thank you to Sony and ABC, and to everyone who has watched along at home. With love from Vancouver … tequila, stat!”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back