FTA-TV The Good Doctor

Remove this Banner Ad

For mine it's great someone with autism can strive and thrive and succeed in this world against the odds. Credit to the autistic for becoming a life saving doctor.

Reminds me of Dr House.

I like the idea that the program tries to show the hidden side of autism, the part only parents/relatives see.

Autism is very in right now.

I despise this show...sickly saccharin rubbish. Hospital dramas peaked in the mid 90s and have been on a downward spiral ever since

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i like how each episode seems to have a theme that's carried through in heaps of threads within the episode.

The last episode shown, eg., was "not listening":
- Shaun doesn't want to listen to the therapist
- the old quack not listening to Shaun he doesn't want to see the therapist
- game not listening to negative people
- Menedez and team not listening to Shaun's ideas
- FIGJAM surgeon not listening to Claire's no's
... etc

It's a great series, though it's weird seeing Freddie Highmore all grown up! I can't wait to see the series return next month

Watching them turn off the machine hit too close to home. But she lived. My dad took about seven minutes to die. At least he was able to donate his liver so someone else could live. The twins did a good job of acting as well as the mother.

Watching them turn off the machine hit too close to home. But she lived. My dad took about seven minutes to die. At least he was able to donate his liver so someone else could live. The twins did a good job of acting as well as the mother.

I'd be guessing but i'd bet that's the episode that would get recognition in awards season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back