20 - Duncan, Enright, Motlop, Caddy
19 - Mackie, Stringer
18 - Taylor, Selwood, Podsiadly

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
I also watched him last week and he started in the centre bounce on a few occassions. I mentioned it at the time.

Remember hes priced only at 44~ so he only needs 65 anything more is a big bonus which is also quite likely IMO.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Than i use one of my 44 trades after he gives me a much needed price boost and point boost.

His hamstrings are over played, has he done what 1?
Coming back from knee injuries you tend to get lots of soft tissue injuries. Many people are using their 44 trades many times over it seems :)

VSTone

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 17, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-03-16/blicavs-stakes-his-claim

The Magpies have some decisions to make of their own in relation to the rookie list. They can upgrade two rookies next week and Nathan Buckley stated a case for the mature aged Sam Dwyer. Dwyer's intensity impressed Buckley, who said he showed some of the more senior players what happens when you are desperate to perform well every time you play.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray

Matching Mole

Cancelled
May 24, 2005
Gala Mill
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Village Green Preservation Society
hmmmm is this good or bad

he might not get 30+ possies

might only avg 22-24, but he might make it up by kicking more goals and taking more marks

And I'd say he'd get thrown in there fairly often anyway, esp. if they're getting dominated. Which will probably be often - no point having the best player in the league at the end of a non-existent chain.

Still, not great news. I can almost see my team without Swan, but it seems impossible without Ablett.

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
Downgrading Ablett to Pendles allows me to make an upgrade I've wanted to for a while now but didn't have the cash to do so. Decisions decisions...

I went Ablett to Deledio two days ago to free up some cash for another upgrade as well. Was willing to risk it before but a new role gives me slightly more confidence. Although I would still love to start Gaz.

Sep 24, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Phili Eagles + Sixers
If every time a article was published putting doubts over a player i traded them out i wouldn't have many of my original team still.

I have faith in Ablett to score well no matter where he's playing, he's still a lock in my eyes.

Without a doubt but with him being a good 80k more expensive than Cotchin/Deledio/Pendlebury etc it's about whether you think he will still score considerably more than those guys and whether or not that 80k is worth spending somewhere else. It's well worth looking into.

Back