FTA-TV The Good Place - Netflix

Remove this Banner Ad

The only difference is the general story direction. Maybe it runs thin but it's pretty consistent.

Story direction, character interactions (in both previous seasons they were a four-person dynamic whereas especially the last few episodes they've split into pairs), joke props (Janet's abilities, the whole nature of the setting, etc.) are all strongly different.

Good_Place_3.gif

I'm in love with Mindy St Claire.

Kristin Bell is definitely a legit snack though.

They can probably drag this out for a couple more seasons with the different scenarios in each season but they are surely pushing it now. Still interested to see how they play this out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They can probably drag this out for a couple more seasons with the different scenarios in each season but they are surely pushing it now. Still interested to see how they play this out.
Kristen is legit wife material. Buggered if I know how Dax Shepherd jagged her.

I was invested enough to binge through pre-Christmas until the break even though I thought much of S2 was rubbish.

Have to say....I watched the first half of the new episodes, where they were in Janet's void, and turned it off. I think it is over. Not even Kristin can save it for me at this point

Lets face it, this show makes the big bang theory seem funny.
Why you gotta be a campaigner?

Add to that I'm not surprised that you miss this shows subtlety

Why you gotta be a campaigner?

Add to that I'm not surprised that you miss this shows subtlety
So giving honest opinions makes someone a campaigner? I'm sorry you want to live in a bubble where you only listen to people who validate your own existing views even oddly enough in meaningless things like TV show opinions. I want to get unbiased opinion about whether shows are good or not and not just hear from the people who love them. I'm doing a service for others. You are being the campaigner for attacking someone just cos they dont agree with you.

So giving honest opinions makes someone a campaigner? I'm sorry you want to live in a bubble where you only listen to people who validate your own existing views even oddly enough in meaningless things like TV show opinions. I want to get unbiased opinion about whether shows are good or not and not just hear from the people who love them. I'm doing a service for others. You are being the campaigner for attacking someone just cos they dont agree with you.
No you arent doing a service

Based on the posting Ive seen on this board its your schtick to be edgy and contrary

You dont care if a show is good or bad. You wait till you see the wind direction then push against it

That makes you a campaigner

No you arent doing a service

Based on the posting Ive seen on this board its your schtick to be edgy and contrary

You dont care if a show is good or bad. You wait till you see the wind direction then push against it

That makes you a campaigner
Lol. No i post my honest opinions. I endorse the stuff I like and post criticisms of the stuff i think could be better. As for the things i really dont like i dont even post on them as I never even watch them for more then 5 minutes and want to forget.

I still watch the good place and am fully up to date, mostly cos my wife likes it and wants to watch it. But its appeal is more for seeing how they keep the story rolling when it seems like so often they are at the end. Thats the most impressive thing about the show. Certainly wouldnt watch it for the comedy as it rarely even gets a laugh.

It latest plot about no one ever making it to the good place for 500 years has also introduced a lot of plot holes. Such as with the women who was put in the neutral zone cos she was bad and then did one good thing. Why wasnt she just put in the bad place like all the good people. Frustrating.

It latest plot about no one ever making it to the good place for 500 years has also introduced a lot of plot holes. Such as with the women who was put in the neutral zone cos she was bad and then did one good thing. Why wasnt she just put in the bad place like all the good people. Frustrating.

She could have been there 500+ years, we were never told how long she's been there IIRC.

Yeah not quite the show it was in season 1 but still watching and still getting laughs. The joke about torturing Shakespeare with the plot of the Entourage movie was gold and pretty much any of the jokes about Jacksonville :D

She could have been there 500+ years, we were never told how long she's been there IIRC.

Yeah not quite the show it was in season 1 but still watching and still getting laughs. The joke about torturing Shakespeare with the plot of the Entourage movie was gold and pretty much any of the jokes about Jacksonville :D
Her story sounded like it was from a pretty modern coke-fuelled workplace

She was a corporate lawyer with a cocaine addiction who reads 1980s magazines. She is clearly from the twentieth century and not born 500 years earlier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back