Autopsy The good, the bad and the ugly Vs Swans R12 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we may need a restructure in the coaching panel too many mates not balls shown

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A few weeks ago you were banging on about how Mitchell left a huge hole because he used to get around the boys and get them Gatorade?

Think we may need a restructure in the coaching panel too many mates not balls shown

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well we don’t want people exposing their private parts, that isn’t advisable!

Yes, I agree. Who should replace Simpson? Brad Scott is available. What about Suma! He won’t tolerate poor efforts. Maybe we should get Mick or even Walls. Some old school thinking can’t hurt 😂

Yes, I agree. Who should replace Simpson? Brad Scott is available. What about Suma! He won’t tolerate poor efforts. Maybe we should get Mick or even Walls. Some old school thinking can’t hurt 😂
Let's get Lyon and recruit Watts

Then we have all our budding and big **** covered and swimming too

Let's get Lyon and recruit Watts

Then we have all our budding and big **** covered and swimming too

Yes you’re on to something there. Lyon, Brad Scott, Suma, Walls. The coaching dream team. Unfortunately Suma won’t work with Ro$$... Maybe Ross can bring Dawson with him, he can coach the defence. And Bye Bye JK, Watts is taking over 😂

We had a gold rolled opportunity to get second spot and sure as f#%^ didnt play like it.

That ex collingwood wafl player - what the actual fu(|< was he doing on our team today? Really feel like this would have been a good week for ah chee to get a guernsey. Bit bigger body needed against sydney.

Forwards all leading to the same place - on a small ground- against fkkkkkkn sydney of all teams deeeeeeeerrrr

If all else fails just kick it straight to aliir - actually dont even wait that long....

Buddy is such a confidence player - whoever plays on his has to play so close it looks like hes trying to dry hump him - mcgovern is never going to be that player. Frustrate him early and never give him that chance to get his tail up. Colossal mistake.

Yes, I agree. Who should replace Simpson? Brad Scott is available. What about Suma! He won’t tolerate poor efforts. Maybe we should get Mick or even Walls. Some old school thinking can’t hurt 😂[/QUOTE
Simmo is safe but some of the assistants needs addressing I would think. Still fail to understand as to why Rosa got appointed - nice guy but far too inexperienced IMO.

So game wasnt on FTA, and apparently Willie's gonna get scrubbed out for a sling tackle?

Cool. Now all I need to hear is someone broke their leg and it will have been a great day all around.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I certainly hope that they are developing another bigger bodied midfield player... there was a lot of tackles being shrugged today.
When two of your best tacklers onfield are two of the smallest guys on the field you really have to question the intent and desire

Willie and liam can stick em - whats the rest of you got for an excuse?

The ugly: we lost the match at the selection table. Playing so many talls at that ******* ground what where they thinking ? And the Josh Smith selection?
Petra's continual lack of output needs to be dealt with, he needs a spell in the WAFL. Vardy is just one big non factor continually, he could very easily be off our list within a year if NN stays fit.

Our midfield is fairly weak as we saw today with Yeo out and it doesn't bat that deep after the likes of Shuey, Gaff & Sheed.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good - reminder of what is required to win to maintain a top 4 spot after the bye ...

Bad - nah all good looking fwd to Nicnat return ..

Ugly - Willie may be in trouble with MRO ..

+ Liam Ryan tried all day and can hold his head up high.

- McGovern really disappointed me today, it is rare that we need him to lock down a player but it was clear he just said stuff you coach I will do what I want. He set the standard for the day.
?
Bit harsh on Gov... the back 6 has been disrupted. His intercepting role/skill depends on the rest doing their job... Cole Jetts Schoefied struggled without Bunga's direction.

Surely you could not get a worse result in throwing in Williams or Brooksby or same gangly pimple laden string bean 18 yo ruck into Vardys position.

Even McInnes would provide more.

Vardy had been putrid this year.

+Ryan. Loving watching this blokes game grow each week
+Shuey but he can’t be expected to do it all on his own each week. We need another gun in there with him

-Rioli. * mate everyone knows you can’t do that s**t anymore. Lucky to get the one week, probably deserves two
-out-hunted most of the day. Scene was set in the first minute
-attitude. It looked like they stopped trying, switched off for the bye maybe or just knew they were beat. That was the disappointing bit

Did we miss a chance to debut Allen here? I’m a bit like a few people here.. didn’t go in with huge expectations and with the outs/ground we were always up against it.. but am still disappointed we didn’t try anything new and lost by the margin we did..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back