Mega Thread The Goodes, Eddie and Racism Megathread - media release post #845 Buckley interview post #1072

Remove this Banner Ad

Harry said he was always going to play, probably Krak also.

Yeah I heard that after the game too.
Buckley clearly wasn't sure in the days leading up to the game. He said as much during the week. Who knows what went on there? If Harry knew 100% he was playing, you think he'd communicate that clearly to the coach.

Yeah I heard that after the game too.
Buckley clearly wasn't sure in the days leading up to the game. He said as much during the week. Who knows what went on there? If Harry knew 100% he was playing, you think he'd communicate that clearly to the coach.
Bucks answered the question put to him re; Harry and Krak at the time, and said last night he never gave it a thought before the question was asked and neither Harry or Krak had even hinted at not playing.
The media creating a fiction with a leading question. Nothing more.

There was a really good article on/by Michael Long in the Herald Sun this morning about the happenings of this last week.

Heartfelt but unemotional (if that makes sense) and without the hysteria.

i have a lot of admiration for this man

There was a really good article on/by Michael Long in the Herald Sun this morning about the happenings of this last week.

Had the HUN delivered by mistake instead of The Australian (Saturday only), so I have The Age and HUN's articles on last night's game. I will read Long's article. I see Dean Rioli came out in defence of Eddie.

Had the HUN delivered by mistake instead of The Australian (Saturday only), so I have The Age and HUN's articles on last night's game. I will read Long's article. I see Dean Rioli came out in defence of Eddie.
and read the article on Nathan Buckley in The Age by Gary Lyon

Do you have the link? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back