Media The Grand Final Predictions Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
1505459687497.jpg

It's time to get serious folks. I've put on my serious face just for this.
Now the Season 25 Grand Final is just mere days away and there is not even one prediction thread.
I'm here to rectify this. Because people need to put their 'money' where there mouth is.
Winner (Margin):
Destroy Medalist:
First Goal:
Highest Disposals:
Highest Exie:
Lowest Exie:

Now what's on offer i here you say?
If you successfully guess the correct Rat or Roy in any of the categories you will win a special personalized piece of SFA artwork from one the SFA artists in residence. Ever wanted you're very own JoshWoodenSpoon? want a Yakker hanging from your wall? Need a piece of BLERN in your life? Could you do with a poor photoshopping from myself to use as fuel in the winter. Well now's your chance.*

Predict away

*None of the artists in residence are aware of this, so choice of artist may be limited.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
Winner (Margin): Roy’s by 17 points
Destroy Medalist: ant555
First Goal: Mooch
Highest Disposals: 29
Highest Exie: 119
Lowest Exie: 4

I suppose i should have been more specific.....

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Winner (Margin): Gumbies by 7
Destroy Medalist: SM
First Goal: Jade
Highest Disposals: SM 32
Highest Exie: SM 122
Lowest Exie: Bowie 2

1505459687497.jpg

It's time to get serious folks. I've put on my serious face just for this.
Now the Season 25 Grand Final is just mere days away and there is not even one prediction thread.
I'm here to rectify this. Because people need to put their 'money' where there mouth is.
Winner (Margin):
Destroy Medalist:
First Goal:
Highest Disposals:
Highest Exie:
Lowest Exie:

Now what's on offer i here you say?
If you successfully guess the correct Rat or Roy in any of the categories you will win a special personalized piece of SFA artwork from one the SFA artists in residence. Ever wanted you're very own JoshWoodenSpoon? want a Yakker hanging from your wall? Need a piece of BLERN in your life? Could you do with a poor photoshopping from myself to use as fuel in the winter. Well now's your chance.*

Predict away

*None of the artists in residence are aware of this, so choice of artist may be limited.​
In

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back