Banter The Grand Final Replay vs the Kardinia Park Aged care facility

Who is the most pathetic, weak, supporter base?

• Geelong

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Cats

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • "GO CATTERS"

Votes: 25 96.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Actually shattered rat Myers is out
images (16).jpeg

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Fun fact if you go back into the old banter threads prior to the 2017 finals the Cats never had a problem with participating, absolute front runners they talk about owning us for 30 years but as soon as things stopped going their way they ran for the hills and threw multiple tantrums about us
Ohh Common Sterge you know as well as anybody that a pussy has no balls

They are s**t scared and talk about owning Richmond for 30 years , But fail to mention the years prior to that
and the days they used to carry their handbags to games with the extra large tampons for after the game.

Also Richmond took the 2019 & 2020 premiership's right out of their trophy cabinet, To think if not for Richmond they would have won these 2 flags

They will never be a big club and will always be considered a regional club that is always sniffing our backsides.
their claim to fame of the 3 flags was a great Era - But we have had these in the 60's 70's and also this century.

Now to all the Cats supporters that are reading and are too afraid to make a post , Come dont be scared we wont bite you but boy are we going to give you a scare ;) BYO tampons pussies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ve been scared of us ever since the 2017 final when they said our ‘fans intimidated’ them. Maybe we should move the thread to kitty litter park where they feel more comfortable?
Here pussy pussy...

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
NOOOOOO WAAAAAAYYYY. You mean to say they were lording it over us and then didn't like it when we returned fire? I mean, i am only new to this board having started in 2006. I don't recall any meanness at all from them. They were always such gracious winners.

GO CATTERS

Just saw this link from the Geelong board. I'm happy to dive in and take the fire.

Think we're a big chance this week. Obviously we've both got critical outs, but particularly with Grimes out now I think if we can move the ball quickly enough we can trouble you. Dangerfield, Kolodjashnij, O'Connor and Miers missing hurts of course but so does Cotchin, Prestia (especially), Grimes and Lambert.

Pretty tough one to pick.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Don’t get your news from Facebook. It’s fake.

selwood isnt even in the top 10 for frees.

he is however in top 10 for disposals, Contested possessions and is the number 1 player in vfl/afl history for tackles. Number 1.

mike Sheahan is right. Joel selwood is the best player of the past decade.

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Just saw this link from the Geelong board. I'm happy to dive in and take the fire.

Think we're a big chance this week. Obviously we've both got critical outs, but particularly with Grimes out now I think if we can move the ball quickly enough we can trouble you. Dangerfield, Kolodjashnij, O'Connor and Miers missing hurts of course but so does Cotchin, Prestia (especially), Grimes and Lambert.

Pretty tough one to pick.
Finally!! Kudos to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back