Banter The Grand Final Replay vs the Kardinia Park Aged care facility

Who is the most pathetic, weak, supporter base?

• Geelong

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Cats

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • "GO CATTERS"

Votes: 25 96.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we unfurl the 2020 flag again this game

Just for the lol's
You'll see a lot of this if we do that!!

giphy.gif

Got this nice bit of banter in one of their threads at least:

"Truly the least self aware fan base in the comp.
They actually think they’re funny too which is sad.

Brisbane, Us and the Hawks had to work hard for our flags, they’ve won cheap one’s now that the comp has been diluted and the good clubs are over the hill. All they are is the best of the basket case clubs. I mean just how weak has the comp got if we’re scraping the barrel with Richmond being successful. What’s next... The Blues!”

Now, we need to be nice about it if we are going to entice some of them to this thread. As banter goes, I think that is legit. It proves they don’t always take everything completely seriously over there. The post seems to be suggesting that had the other 17 clubs amalgamated against us then we may not have been as dominant these last few years. 😁

Brisbane, Us and the Hawks had to work hard for our flags, they’ve won cheap one’s now that the comp has been diluted and the good clubs are over the hill. All they are is the best of the basket case clubs. I mean just how weak has the comp got if we’re scraping the barrel with Richmond being successful. What’s next... The Blues!”

Now, we need to be nice about it if we are going to entice some of them to this thread. As banter goes, I think that is legit. It proves they don’t always take everything completely seriously over there. The post seems to be suggesting that had the other 17 clubs amalgamated against us then we may not have been as dominant these last few years. 😁
How’s the self awareness irony. They were irrelevant for 44 years. Was amazing when they finally won something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went over to their board and saw one of them asking when we would get an injury in a match and be down a rotation like with Ablett in the GF...
Haha yeah, I saw that post. Truly delusional.

I went over to their board and saw one of them asking when we would get an injury in a match and be down a rotation like with Ablett in the GF...
:drunk: I'm not sure what is more stupid.

The fact Vlastuin missed the entire game forcing us down a rotation

or

The fact Ablett played the game out

WORK HARD? LOL. They had how many father sons? How they benefited from suns and gws tearing the heart out of the draft. The delusion is huge. If you want compromised league, just look between 2007 to 2013. Fck me.

Banter is about back and forth, if there is only one side participating because the other side pitched a fit it is not that fun. At the end of the day footy is just a game and it doesn't hurt to loosen up every once in a while. So in saying that we will prob close this one early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back