Banter The Grand Final Replay vs the Kardinia Park Aged care facility

Who is the most pathetic, weak, supporter base?

• Geelong

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Cats

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • "GO CATTERS"

Votes: 25 96.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Just saw this link from the Geelong board. I'm happy to dive in and take the fire.

Think we're a big chance this week. Obviously we've both got critical outs, but particularly with Grimes out now I think if we can move the ball quickly enough we can trouble you. Dangerfield, Kolodjashnij, O'Connor and Miers missing hurts of course but so does Cotchin, Prestia (especially), Grimes and Lambert.

Pretty tough one to pick.

Just saw this link from the Geelong board. I'm happy to dive in and take the fire.

Think we're a big chance this week. Obviously we've both got critical outs, but particularly with Grimes out now I think if we can move the ball quickly enough we can trouble you. Dangerfield, Kolodjashnij, O'Connor and Miers missing hurts of course but so does Cotchin, Prestia (especially), Grimes and Lambert.

nah, no fire here. Credit to you for wanting to talk footy. It’s gonna be a physical game. I just think the one thing the cats lack is outside run and speed. It’s our one wood. And i think we are just starting to work out defensively how to cover the new rule. Should be a great game.

GO CATTERS

Go you.

Some genuine trashing of the Tigers is welcome, and in fact required.

You know, Cats are the most experienced side ever in the AFL. Cotch's hamstrings are made of sticky tape and paper mache. Dusty chopsticks, something something.

Jun 28, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Go you.

Some genuine trashing of the Tigers is welcome, and in fact required.

You know, Cats are the most experienced side ever in the AFL. Cotch's hamstrings are made of sticky tape and paper mache. Dusty chopsticks, something something.

i personally would even have accepted a ninth-mond joke at this point :(

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
nah, no fire here. Credit to you for wanting to talk footy. It’s gonna be a physical game. I just think the one thing the cats lack is outside run and speed. It’s our one wood. And i think we are just starting to work out defensively how to cover the new rule. Should be a great game.

GO CATTERS
We have outside run. Clark, smith, danger (although he is absent), bews.

problem is our players are rarely allowed to run and carry as first instinct. We have to chip kick the ball first.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
So wait we can't use Scott GIF's to get under your skin? FFS

We love it. More please.

i can’t stand Scott on everything else. But love his coaching box reactions. Our previous coach was boring and ate sandwiches. Scott brings misguided passion. He acts like a fan.

Have we traded you for GO CATTERS yet or what? Feels like this could be one of those deadline day trades.

rumour has it, its holding up the KOCKOTRONIS to the dees deal

I was thinking GO TIGERS seems too normal gonna change it up.

GO TIGGIES

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat

problem is our players are rarely allowed have no room to run and carry as first instinct. We have to chip kick the ball first.
EFA
Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 10.15.49 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Thanks for showing up. We were thinking our banter was too loud and scary.
The majority of Geelong board posters refuse to even visit the afl main board. Convinced that neutrals are all morons or wrong or extremely biased. I’ve tried to change their mindset to no avail.

They certainly aren’t venturing to your team board.

the culture is very insulated and almost cultish over there. They only value what other Geelong posters say.

problem is our players are rarely allowed to run and carry as first instinct. We have to chip kick the ball first.

Sorry mate, but you're bantering with us. Not agreeing with us. :D

Scott, for all his faults, has kept the cats up for an incredibly long time. The game plan is brilliant for winning H&A. Problem is finals aren't H&A.

So defend the grumpy garden gnome please. We love his reactions like you do. :cool:

The majority of Geelong board posters refuse to even visit the afl main board. Convinced that neutrals are all morons or wrong or extremely biased. I’ve tried to change their mindset to no avail.

the culture is very insulated and almost cultish over there. They only value what other Geelong posters say.
As cultish as they may be, this is in fact correct.

Bews is outside run?? Talk about scraping the barrel

The meth is really clogging their brains hey

We love it. More please.

i can’t stand Scott on everything else. But love his coaching box reactions. Our previous coach was boring and ate sandwiches. Scott brings misguided passion. He acts like a fan.
I love him! He’s the gift that just gives giving!

Last week in his post match presser he said how his club wanted to lose with grace and not blame the umpires while moving on to blame the umpires 🤣🤣

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong

Nah they just don't appreciate trolling from the likes of yours truly and BlightysCats, you know the likes who only pop up when we lose to say we have a s**t team and a s**t coach. Every board has a few of em.

Pretty sure this richmond board only had them doom and gloom posters before 2017.

Nah they just don't appreciate trolling from the likes of yours truly and BlightysCats, you know the likes who only pop up when we lose to say we have a sh*t team and a sh*t coach. Every board has a few of em.

Pretty sure this richmond board only had them doom and gloom posters before 2017.
Weird... we’ve only got constructive critiques here
🤥

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

Welcome Partridge. How’s the family going? 😁

I think you have this right sadly. It is a home and away match, ergo, you guys have a great chance of extending your historical home and away indian sign over us. 😩.

So you have a random Irishman, a scared weird little guy, a twin of a concussion retiree and a drama queen missing. We have 4 x triple Premiership legends missing. So I don’t really want to be critical of your critical outs but ours are credible critical outs. Yours are non-credible critical outs. So not all critical outs are equally critical. 😎

Thanks for dropping by, brilliant effort, you are carrying the whole club on your shoulders. 😍

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
So you have a random Irishman, a scared weird little guy, a twin of a concussion retiree and a drama queen missing. We have 4 x triple Premiership legends missing. So I don’t really want to be critical of your critical outs but ours are credible critical outs. Yours are non-credible critical outs. So not all critical outs are equally critical. 😎

This warrants a point by point rebuttal.

Random Irishman - becoming pretty solid. Unfortunately is still Irish. Went great against Neale. Went horrible two weeks later against Oliver.

Scared Weird Little Guy - whoever let him kick like that should be thrashed unmercifully, but he's bizarrely a pretty accurate kick for goal. Needs to establish some, err, testicular fortitude at some point.

Twin of Concussion Retiree - sounds like an album title. Presuming you mean Kolodjashnij. Now there's a polarising player. Pop on over and check out discussions about him. Not much grey area. I still think he actually wasn't that bad in the Grand final. Only 2 of Martin's 4 were on him and the first was unstoppable.

Drama Queen - how dare you. Sacrilege. Don't you know he's happy to be back home? Miss him at his best, but he's been very inconsistent over the last year. Still prefer him out there flying for marks with Rohan instead of using his pace to crumb though.

For you guys. Let's see:

Cotchin - 9 touches in a final. Let's be serious.
Grimes - has a winery. Lightweight.
Prestia - nuggety type. Good ordinary player in Jack Dyer-speak.
Lambert - like Prestia without the nuggety, and doesn't have a winery.

No comparison I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back