Banter The Grand Final Replay vs the Kardinia Park Aged care facility

Who is the most pathetic, weak, supporter base?

• Geelong

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Cats

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • "GO CATTERS"

Votes: 25 96.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should still be nice to his guide dog regardless.

Partridge is a very knowledgable poster. I’ve been thinking of sending paratroopers into Geelong to get him out of that hell hole and bring him to Tigerland where we could use his acumen. He is wasted on the Cats board. 😁

Partridge is a very knowledgable poster. I’ve been thinking of sending paratroopers into Geelong to get him out of that hell hole and bring him to Tigerland where we could use his acumen. He is wasted on the Cats board. 😁
Don't disagree.
He can crash on VB Longneck's couch till he finds his feet.

Last edited:
Don't disagree.
He can crash on VB Longneck's couch till he finds his feet.

Have it on good authority Grandmaster VB_longneck insists that all novices craft their own furniture to use for the duration of their apprenticeship.

0f64e23c37db6e523495ec50f75f73ae

It's a policy that has led to some masterpieces, especially from those trying to flee dungeon service...

sydney-australia-sydney-australia-a-beer-can-boat-made-for-the-annual-BH9NP5.jpg

ba30652942e464f2d89711a4d778aa11.jpg

a5c1952fdd73a01b07b707efa49a4532.jpg

Nooooooo we already have someone wasted on our board...Karpy !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw this link from the Geelong board. I'm happy to dive in and take the fire.

Think we're a big chance this week. Obviously we've both got critical outs, but particularly with Grimes out now I think if we can move the ball quickly enough we can trouble you. Dangerfield, Kolodjashnij, O'Connor and Miers missing hurts of course but so does Cotchin, Prestia (especially), Grimes and Lambert.

Pretty tough one to pick.
Banter?????

Unhinged by posting real stats?

he is also the leading tackler in the afl era too.
Unhinged for believing that Bartlett invented ducking. He did perfect getting holding the man decisions by being smarter than would be tacklers - until they changed the rules to curb his brilliance. Duckwood just ducks - like no other before or presently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back