Game Day The Grand Final thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Crisp always looked good but not good enough to be a full time midfielder. Nobody could have predicted he'd make a decent back flanker though.

Crisp always looked good but not good enough to be a full time midfielder. Nobody could have predicted he'd make a decent back flanker though.
There were plenty that could see the trajectory Crisp was on based on his size and skill and even more so following his last half dozen games in 2014 where he was averaging close to 20 odd disposals games irrespective whether it was across the midfield or half back.

Even more reason why the club was foolish for throwing him as "steak knives" in the Beams trade, which we clearly paid massive overs for.

I'd be shocked if Collingwood changed their side for any reason other than injury.
Speaking of injury, if they do that Reid will probably be off with a hamstring issue by half time. Mind you, Aish has just been making up the numbers recently and would have to be the favourite to be worst on ground unless West Coast don't turn up.

There were plenty that could see the trajectory Crisp was on based on his size and skill and even more so following his last half dozen games in 2014 where he was averaging close to 20 odd disposals games irrespective whether it was across the midfield or half back.

Even more reason why the club was foolish for throwing him as "steak knives" in the Beams trade, which we clearly paid massive overs for.
I like the way that despite being told a thousand times that Crisp was leaving regardless, you insist on believing we foolishly sent him away.
lalalala.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not finding this thread grand nor do i hope this is the final thread.

Though i can understand this being the final thread if Collingwood wins as the world would/should/will/deserves to end.

I have a work colleague who is a mad Pie supporter. She told me that if I couldn't say something nice about the Pies I shouldn't say anything at all.

I tried 'It was a pleasure playing the Pies in 2002 and 2003' ... apparently that was not 'nice'
I tried 'The Collingwood team showed great courage to make the GF again in 2003 despite their list' ... apparently that too was 'not nice'

I finally came up with 'At least they are not Carlton' and apparently, on that, we could agree.

btw some evil work colleague of hers printed out some Weagles logos and scarves and pinned them up around her proudly displayed signed jumper and magpie scarf ... there was the sound of suppressed rage and that of the tearing down of papers and ripping up of the same ... I will have to have words with that fellow (should I ever discover who he is of course) :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back