Meet Up The Grand St Kilda Board Piss Up

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen it mentioned recently a few of us need a beer or two for various reasons.
The most common of all is we are St Kilda supporters.

I figured we turn it into a piss up and get to know everyone.

It could be pre season or before a game.

What do people think?

Last edited:

I don’t know, I’d hate to destroy the illusion that gringo2011 is actually Lenny…..

Yes it would be shattering

zkhs7PV.gif

It’s funny you say that. Every time he posts you think it’s Lenny when you obviously know it isn’t. Most people think of George Clooney when I post.
Your avatar is literally “taking the P” 😜

pffft
im not catching up with you low lifes

No Way Reaction GIF

until we make a GF then im there with ******* bells on buying a few jugs
last time this happened it was a saintsational meet up for the GF at the Corner and i went to get a jug of Beam premixed and was told we dont do that as it promotes excessive drinking
"im not drinking it by myself ffs"
"sorry sir i cant sell you a jug of spirits"

ill sneak in jamos next time so i should be fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a bit far for me to travel for a beer, but all of you who live locally should do it. It will give you the opportunity to put faces to names and swap St Kilda stories. You might make some long-term friends in the process. Be sure to give us all the details of the disgraceful drunken behaviour afterwards.

Am currently working on a RD 1 plan to go to GCS v Swans game on the Sat. at GC and then go to Saints v Freo game on Sunday.
My partner is a Swan and a mate in a GCS member( yes they are real).
I went to a Swans supporters catch up prior to a Swans game at Marvel last year with partner.
So if anyone is interested in a catch up for beers and a chat Sunday before the Freo game I will be in town.
Also I have Gather Round tickets...so if anyone is coming of to lovely South Oz happy to take you out to the Red Penny Beer Co. ( I helped build it)
Lots of awesome craft beer , Gin , cider and Winery Cellar doors through out the Adelaide Hills, great food too.

Am currently working on a RD 1 plan to go to GCS v Swans game on the Sat. at GC and then go to Saints v Freo game on Sunday.
My partner is a Swan and a mate in a GCS member( yes they are real).
I went to a Swans supporters catch up prior to a Swans game at Marvel last year with partner.
So if anyone is interested in a catch up for beers and a chat Sunday before the Freo game I will be in town.
Also I have Gather Round tickets...so if anyone is coming of to lovely South Oz happy to take you out to the Red Penny Beer Co. ( I helped build it)
Lots of awesome craft beer , Gin , cider and Winery Cellar doors through out the Adelaide Hills, great food too.

Does anyone know how the gather round ticket sales are going? Are tickets still available/

Red Penny Beer Co.
97 Penny's Hill Rd. The Range, in the Hills above McLaren Vale
I am currently building a Cellar door, next door
( 20 metres up the hill to be exact) , Sew & Sew winery, their wine is very good.
Both will open to the general punters after I finish 😊.
You’re in the wine industry in SA??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back