Universal Love The Great Collingwood Board Love Festival

Remove this Banner Ad

There has been way too much anger on this board recently.
The rules of this thread are simple, post something you love about another poster and let the good times roll. I'll kick things off...

I love how Saintly Viewed always shows respect for others even when they are having a crack at him.

I love jmac70 brilliant contribution to beer on his beer thread.

That's worth drinking too.

I love the work of Snoop Dog and Knightmare on youngsters before the draft.

I love:
jmac70 defence of women and views on social justice
Snoop Dog and Knightmare on draft matters
Mazzarjo's training reports
Discussions on footy matters with CFC2010 and Scodog10 (even when we disagree)
Blair and wish him well
Dave (thank goodness Witts left):p
I am sure there are others and may need to add.

I would like to register some lovin' for CFC2010 for being a gentleman. He is the diplomat this board needs, but hardly deserves.

I also love jackcass because his opinions so often coincide with my own, but no one would ever know because I don't have half his commitment. I also enjoy it when he 'agrees to disagree'. It happens a lot.

I love Bad Horse quite a lot. He seems to have taken a break from the board, but his sexy badness remains.

I love 76woodenspooners for his erudition and philosophical spirit.

I could go on. I have more love than I suspected when I began this post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad Horse, classic. Hope he comes back as he is one who I understand after I've had a few watching the footy.

What about Help my club, he seems like a reasonable bloke?

I love the efforts and updates of MagpieBat for the VFL.

Actually I like nearly all the posters.

Even the paranoid ones :D well most of them :p

Vicky Park Magpie Girl 76woodenspooners Gone Critical Anzacday I know we have had some "interesting" conversations this year but you're still the best in the business. Take a leaf out of Bucks in 2017 and get rid of the "leading teams mentality" and
show your bigfooty children some tough love sometimes.........we deserve the "stick" sometimes.

jmac70 for being so inclusive and starting threads that keep us ticking along.

Maggie5 Scodog10 Apex36 loki04 who I have had many great chat's about all things Collingwood.
As Maggie5 said we have all not agreed along the journey but the beauty is we just move on after it.

Snoop Dog Knightmare campbell023 barrackers for informing and enlightening us with their knowledge
of all things Collingwood and the upcoming players.

FiloBeddoe good4footy Jasper84 I met through the phenomenon known as the "Bucks Thread"
I accused Filo of being a "David King" wannabee and I got into a slinging match about
Bucks with the other two. It was our "little" ice breaker. Since that time we have had many
PM's and the truth is some of the stuff we have shared if we posted on our Board it would probably rival the Bucks Thread.

Obese Arachnid just because I love his warped sense of humour……..he makes it fun around here.

domus because he is a "closet Scharenberg lover" and I want him to know I will be there for him when he gets out of the closet.
Also the fact I can debate with him in a civilised manner.

BringouttheGimp is the life of the bigfooty party……..yes he can be a bit like "sand paper"
but the truth is his knowledge of Collingwood is very good. He has picked a fair few "kreas" along the way
but he does keep it fun around here IMO. Looking forward to the saganaki on the BBQ levendi.

ottoman doodles98 Gungadin left at home who are not living in our Football heartland but are definitely part of the bifgooty family with their enjoyable input.

MagpieBat well just for being Magpie Bat and his faultless VFL coverage.

Kirby for introducing me to the Dancing Girl and every time seeing her hit the floor reminding me of my dance party days!

Mazzarjo I liken reading his training reports to watching my kids open up their Christmas presents. Not sure if reverse discrimination
exists but reading the SSM thread and finding out he is gay has made me respect him more. I don’t know why, it just has.

JB1975 I thank him for his kind words. His opinion on life and Pies Footy matters I truly respect. He is a very smart bloke
and I enjoy reading what he has to say.

Bad Horse well what can I say about this beautiful and gifted person. His post in SSM was probably the best thing I have read in a very long time. I even PM'd him to thank him for sharing and had a chat about it and this insane vote the government has imposed on us.
Looking forward to him galloping back onto Bigfooty sooner rather than later.

TradeDraft mattys123 every time I see them together at the VFL and read their posts here I think to myself they are true Collingwood Supporters. Rain.....hail......and shine they just front up.

To all the other posters on Bigfooty that I have forgotten to mention in the words of a famous Australian linguist………

Fenech.jpg

Last edited:
I like every one on this board. We mite have differences of opinion for time to time, but that also makes it great.
Cause in the end we want Collingwood to be successful, just at times we have slightly different views on how to get there.

Vicky Park Magpie Girl 76woodenspooners Gone Critical Anzacday I know we have had some "interesting" conversations this year but you're still the best in the business. Take a leaf out of Bucks in 2017 and get rid of the "leading teams mentality" and
show your bigfooty children some tough love sometimes.........we deserve the "stick" sometimes.

Maggie5 Scodog10 Apex36 loki04 who I have had many great chat's about all things Collingwood.
As Maggie5 said we have all not agreed along the journey but the beauty is we just move on after it.

Snoop Dog Knightmare campbell023 barrackers for informing and enlightening us with their knowledge

FiloBeddoe good4footy Jasper84 I met through the phenomenon known as the "Bucks Thread"
I accused Filo of being a "David King" wannabee and I got into a slinging match about
Bucks with the other two. It was our "little" ice breaker. Since that time we have had many
PM's and the truth is some of the stuff we have shared if we posted on our Board it would probably rival the Bucks Thread.

Obese Arachnid just because I love his warped sense of humour……..he makes it fun around here.

domus because he is a "closet Scharenberg lover" and I want him to know I will be there for him when he gets out of the closet.

BringouttheGimp is the life of the bigfooty party……..yes he can be a bit like "sand paper"
but the truth is his knowledge of Collingwood is very good. He has picked a fair few "kreas" along the way
but he does keep it fun around here IMO. Looking forward to the saganaki on the BBQ levendi.

ottoman doodles98 Gungadin left at home who are not living in our Football heartland but are definitely part of the bifgooty family with their enjoyable input.

Kirby for introducing me to the Dancing Girl and every time seeing her hit the floor reminding me of my dance party days!

Mazzarjo I liken reading his training reports to watching my kids open up their Christmas presents. Not sure if reverse discrimination
exists but reading the SSM thread and finding out he is gay has made me respect him more. I don’t know why, it just has.

JB1975 I thank him for his kind words. His opinion on life and Pies Footy matters I truly respect. He is a very smart bloke

Bad Horse well what can I say about this beautiful and gifted person. His post in SSM was probably the best thing I have read in a very long time. I even PM'd him to thank him for sharing and had a chat about it and this insane vote the government has imposed on us.

TradeDraft mattys123 every time I see them together at the VFL and read their posts here I think to myself they are true Collingwood Supporters. Rain.....hail......and shine they just front up.

To all the other posters on Bigfooty that I have forgotten to mention in the words of a famous Australian linguist………

View attachment 421165
Wow, just shows how many more I forgot. I think they know who they are but a special mention to MagpieBat for you know what.;)

View attachment 421165
* named half the board, how irrelevant I have become

Remove this Banner Ad

Back