Stretch
JKH (Re-rookie)
Garlett
J Wagner (Re-rookie)

Rookie list:
Keilty
Maynard
Walker
Q4 would u re-rookie JKH & J Wagner. JKH has had 7 years to prove he is a good VFL player, but not an AFL one. He always dishes the ball off like it's a hot potato. Wags is so vanilla & makes poor decisions. Btw Maynard has retired. I'd expect Walker will to unless the medical report is positive.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Surely not a coincidence that the same week Tempe Tiger said he wanted him around next season, Maynard announces his retirement. It's the Spencil all over again!
I really hope we keep all of our assistant coaches next year, particularly Craig Jennings. And I hope we don’t go anywhere near James Bartel. I’ve also got my fingers crossed that Gold Coast get a priority pick at the start of the draft.

Grimesy87

Team Captain
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Maynard has announced his retirement.
All the best to him. Been plagued by injury, but played professionally in 2 sports. Internally rated very high with his work rate and professionalism.

Think it was 2017 grand final, Justin plapp said it was one of the most dominant displays he had seen.

I'm sure he wishes he got to play 100 plus games, but no doubt he gave everything over his few seasons to do his best for the club, jumper and us supporters.

pjfairbairn

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Since he was signed in August 2016, we've delisted/traded the following players who I think would all have made a bigger impact:

Lynden Dunn, Matt Jones, Ben Newton, Ben Kennedy, Mitch White, Tom Bugg.

PAT MCKENNA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom