Mystery The Great Pyramid and the Sphinx

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to know why the aliens chose the easiest form of rock on rock structure? Why not give us "The Great Doughnuts" or the "Great Trapazoids". Pyramid just happens to be the very common occurring shape of buildings world wide by ancient societies.
The Aliens intended for the human population to mimic and maintain the pyramids. Why do we build the most basic of towers for children with their building blocks.

The Aliens intended for the human population to mimic and maintain the pyramids. Why do we build the most basic of towers for children with their building blocks.

So youre saying I need to build a pyramid for my next house? Not sure the misses would be too keen, sounds a lot like some sort of scheme...

We build pyramids as kids because that is how natural piles end up. A thick base tapering to a point.

Did the aliens only build pyramids in Egypt or did they also build the structures in Mexico and Indonesia, among other places?

Just in Egypt then the knowledge became part of the akashic files.

Ah so they just emailed over: "Dear fellow engineers, Aliens told us that if you make big bottom part, you can add more parts higher without fall down! Genius! They also probed our butts. Good luck!"

For what it's worth I believe human beings built the pyramids and that aliens have likely never visited Earth.
Of course aliens have visited earth - that's where they learned to build the pyramids we see on Mars. Humans are the smartest people in the universe - look at our discoveries and inventions - the portable hair dryer, artificial grass, the Abdo-Exerciser 3000 - it's clear we are the guardians and intellectual giants of the cosmos.

Of course aliens have visited earth - that's where they learned to build the pyramids we see on Mars. Humans are the smartest people in the universe - look at our discoveries and inventions - the portable hair dryer, artificial grass, the Abdo-Exerciser 3000 - it's clear we are the guardians and intellectual giants of the cosmos.
It's impressive our subjects have built craft far superior to our own to pay homage to our greatness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Circa 800,000 years old....

I really think you would be better reading this. The Third eye guy just makes stuff up. Interestingly Lehner started as an Edward Cayce devotee and ended up an archaeologist.
Recent evidence suggests the green Sahara dried out slowly between 3,500 B.C. and 1,500 B.C, within the likely time frame of the Sphinxes construction @ 2500BC. The drying out of the region was probably one of the contributors to the Bronze Age Collapse in 1200BCE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back