Banter The Greatest Dynasty in Aussie Rules History v The Old Men Who Lose - THE GABBA-FINAL - All Fans Welcome

When I was 19 I went to an orgy in the Collingwood housing commission flats and I was more nervous walking through that door than I am about the Grand Final (any questions as to why I went, I was 19 and had paid my bus fare so I figured why not)

Richmond are arguably the greatest team ever assembled.
We will ******* dominate the weekend.

I honestly think we will give 119 a shake as the Cats are already two men down (Rohan and Dangerfield) and what's left are a bunch of retirees.

Nothing is surer, outside of our back-to-back, is Danger strutting around while doing * all.

Now, why we will win:
  • We are Richmond
  • All our 22 are fit and in form, finally
  • Scatters haven't been challenged and Bradbury'd their way into this game
  • Our contested game has gone up a notch
  • Our intercept defending is at a peak
  • We are very fast and the cats, are not
I cant wait to have a kebab post game and put the replay on before passing out in a pool of my own vomit and tears

Bye bye kitties, bye bye

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
When I was 19 I went to an orgy in the Collingwood housing commission flats and I was more nervous walking through that door than I am about the Grand Final (any questions as to why I went, I was 19 and had paid my bus fare so I figured why not)

Richmond are arguably the greatest team ever assembled.
We will ******* dominate the weekend.

I honestly think we will give 119 a shake as the Cats are already two men down (Rohan and Dangerfield) and what's left are a bunch of retirees.

Nothing is surer, outside of our back-to-back, is Danger strutting around while doing fu** all.

Now, why we will win:
  • We are Richmond
  • All our 22 are fit and in form, finally
  • Scatters haven't been challenged and Bradbury'd their way into this game
  • Our contested game has gone up a notch
  • Our intercept defending is at a peak
  • We are very fast and the cats, are not
I cant wait to have a kebab post game and put the replay on before passing out in a pool of my own vomit and tears

Bye bye kitties, bye bye
are you going for your thread to be changed from "Preview" to "Unofficial Preview" lol

are you going for your thread to be changed from "Preview" to "Unofficial Preview" lol
NaturalDisaster asked me to make the official preview thread.
I have done so in the most balanced way I know

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Are you Lounge Liz the cute girl in the red shirt and headband at that Collingwood orgy ? Remember we met in the toilet, you were rolling a henious doobie and I was busting to pee. I had on that shirt. Did something happen cos I can't remember the rest of that night ?

Go Tigers.

I might just skip the game and watch the highlights as its going to be so one sided

This is a legitimate preview NaturalDisaster the fact i think we will win similar to last year doesn't make it banter

well after watching this I'm convinced it would be a travesty if either our boys or the Cats take home the cup. I'm assuming there's a royal commission underway as I type this

Wait, but he didn't tell me how much we are gonna win by!

Back