Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
I watched this brilliant documentary on Netflix last night about the making of the 'We Are The World' song USA for Africa. It's amazing how they got all these artist together and recorded the song in one night! Not only that a lot of the artist didn't even know what they were their for or what part they had to sing too. The documentary goes into how the song come about the process on how Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie come up with the lyrics and how they convinced so many artists to participate. Some great insights and interviews about what went on that night with Lionel Richie, Bruce Springsteen, Kenny Loggings, Huey Lewis, Cyndi Lauper, sheila E and others.. highly recommended viewing if you have any interest in music or that era in general it was a special time. I was only five when the song come out but I still remember hearing the song everywhere on the radio, I even had the USA for Africa tape that my brother and I kept playing the song over and over on our little cassette deck. Happy days :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming The Greatest Night In Pop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back