The Greens

Remove this Banner Ad

Also still waiting for an answer on why Osman Faruqi needs to talk about Islamic terrorism for committing the crime of... being of Pakistani heritage.
I'm just going to move LNP up my preferences by one each time someone posts dumb s**t in the thread

I expect by tomorrow I'll be in the Morrison thread defending Scooter from the rabid masses of lefty cucks

Relevance of 1 (one) Victorian councillor to the Federal election?

Hint: it's about as relevant as this:

Your cheerleading is embarrassing. Seems like you spend more time scaremongering about the Greens than the Coalition. You epitomise everything about the Labor Party that makes a party like the Greens necessary.

I remember on another topic related to the legalisation of marijuana - I gave an example of a mate who started out as a Bong head, later escalated to meth and is now 6 feet under. You used the laughing emoticon at this post. Nasty. I know your passionate about your weed but FFS man show some class and some respect, and some self respect too.

Great to see you're triggered by the link I posted though.

I mean the problem is you think they are Labor seats

talk about entitlement

if a party has held a seat overwhelmingly since u were in diapers then they r well within their rights to c it politically as at least nominally theirs. it’s not only the way we randoms c it & discuss it but it’s a commonly used practice among political analysts like antony green. it has sfa 2 do with entitlement in the way u r saying.

but let’s cut 2 the chase. the greens aren’t going to form gov’t while your bum points 2 the ground. and as long as the coalition is in power they aren’t going to c any of their policies given a 2nd thought. in fact they’re likely 2 c policies that r polar opposite put in place. so is it preferable 2 work 4 the election of a party that is likely 2 introduce many of their policies or 2 work against it.? 50% of something is better that 100% of nothing. tho the greens appear 2 not c the bigger picture. it’s maybe y 1 of their major donors is contemplating shifting his fiscal support 2 the “voices” campaign that is actively targeting coalition seats.

I remember on another topic related to the legalisation of marijuana - I gave an example of a mate who started out as a Bong head, later escalated to meth and is now 6 feet under. You used the laughing emoticon at this post. Nasty. I know your passionate about your weed but FFS man show some class and some respect, and some self respect too.

Great to see you're triggered by the link I posted though.
You're the one that politicised your "bong head" (your own words) mate's death to score some political points online. Pretty dehumanising way to refer to someone that has died, I would have thought.

Don't think I'll take any pointers with respect to class from you. I'd like to think I'd show a little more respect to mates of mine that have passed away.

You're the one that politicised your "bong head" (your own words) mate's death to score some political points online. Pretty dehumanising way to refer to someone that has died, I would have thought.

Don't think I'll take any pointers with respect to class from you. I'd like to think I'd show a little more respect to mates of mine that have passed away.
It's all politics to you isn't it? You're FOS.

sh*t now I'm going to have to put ALP last just for the lols
I can c u r thorough when making your voting decisions.;)

it's really only a question of looking at the way the nats generally operate to get a clear view. taking a short term political view is counter productive & has been at a cost 2 the environment. shouting from outside the tent isn't that productive which maybe y the greens vote is static.

I'm ReAllY PiSSEd oFF WiTh ScOMO, RorTs, RaPes In PaRlIaMent thAt I'm a TRaditioNal LNP VotER BuT WiLL GiVE a ProTesT VoTe FoR ThE GrEeNs WitH PreFerenCe tO ThE LNP, ThaT or An InDepenDenT. But LAYBAHH.

Crickets from Greens voters.
What's your point? Mark Latham was leader of the Labor Party. Any organisation is bound to have its bad apples (though at least The Greens don't make them their leader).

What's your point? Mark Latham was leader of the Labor Party. Any organisation is bound to have its bad apples (though at least The Greens don't make them their leader).
Oh god Latham is running One Nation in NSW now and is doing horrible things

I wouldn't go tempting fate with the greens though, they've had some truly s**t people in the party already, why would you risk a Mark Latham scenario

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be an interesting race for Pauline Hanson's Senate seat.

1643107607668.png

In Brisbane, the Labor Party have been dropping this flyer in people's letterboxes.

Flyer-1.jpg Flyer-2.jpg

But when you go to the website listed on the flyer, you get this:

Screenshot_20220125-205615_Chrome.jpg

Seems they couldn't be bothered registering the domain name before sending out the flyers. Or maybe they had it and let it expire. Either way, poor planning.

Oh god Latham is running One Nation in NSW now and is doing horrible things

I wouldn't go tempting fate with the greens though, they've had some truly sh*t people in the party already, why would you risk a Mark Latham scenario

I guess both parties have good and bad eggs, except for Kwality 's LNP where it's pretty much a representation of a brothel of a party.
Latham was 18 years ago and the mind boggles. Bringing that up is truly cause of a raising of the eyebrows - far cry from the gnashing of the teeth that I think you were hoping to achieve.

What I was alluding to is that, the Greens are hypocrites in that, they purport to be the party that doesn't wedge, politic or compromise it's morals - when in fact it's rusted on voters often do this 'IMO', as much as LNP on here, and certainly so does the Political Party in its entirety. SSwans2011 confirms they do this just in this page - now the question begs - why does he do that? That's a self explanatory question - the answer requires honesty and emotional intelligence on his part - just to clear it up for the people who couldn't work that out. So why is it all about Politics to you Sswans2011?

Last edited:
I guess both parties have good and bad eggs, except for Kwality 's LNP where it's pretty much a representation of a brothel of a party.
Latham was 18 years ago and the mind boggles. Bringing that up is truly cause of a raising of the eyebrows - far cry from the gnashing of the teeth that I think you were alluding to.

What I was alluding to is that, the Greens are hypocrites in that, they purport to be the party that doesn't wedge, politic or compromise it's morals - when in fact it's rusted on voters often do this 'IMO', as much as LNP on here. SSwans2011 confirms they do this just in this page - now the question begs - why does he do that? That's a self explanatory question - the answer requires honesty and emotional intelligence on his part - just to clear it up for the people who couldn't work that out.
Don't tag me in your projections.

What I was alluding to is that, the Greens are hypocrites in that, they purport to be the party that doesn't wedge, politic or compromise it's morals
Must have missed that part in their manifesto. They're politicians. If you expected The Greens to play by Marquess of Queensbury rules in the open sewer that is politics, well, be realistic.

Must have missed that part in their manifesto. They're politicians. If you expected The Greens to play by Marquess of Queensbury rules in the open sewer that is politics, well, be realistic.
You play politics, a poster laughed at my friends death @sswain defence of Brandts weed comments directed at teenagers.

The greens are the supposed party that is idealistic, my view is they are for the most part, full of s**t. We can agree to disagree.

Could be an interesting race for Pauline Hanson's Senate seat.

View attachment 1316227
******* Liberal Democrats talk about the trading in one form of American populism for another

Latham was 18 years ago and the mind boggles. Bringing that up is truly cause of a raising of the eyebrows - far cry from the gnashing of the teeth that I think you were hoping to achieve.

What I was alluding to is that, the Greens are hypocrites in that, they purport to be the party that doesn't wedge, politic or compromise it's morals - when in fact it's rusted on voters often do this 'IMO', as much as LNP on here, and certainly so does the Political Party in its entirety. SSwans2011 confirms they do this just in this page - now the question begs - why does he do that? That's a self explanatory question - the answer requires honesty and emotional intelligence on his part - just to clear it up for the people who couldn't work that out. So why is it all about Politics to you Sswans2011?
So you blame the greens for the actions on here of posters you presume are greens voters?

You play politics, a poster laughed at my friends death @sswain defence of Brandts weed comments directed at teenagers.

The greens are the supposed party that is idealistic, my view is they are for the most part, full of sh*t. We can agree to disagree.
******* lol at the Brandt stuff, not everyone shares your shitty views on weed mate
You've had person experience but your dislike for the drug is completely disproportionate to the problem
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0376871620301939?via=ihub

Screenshot_20220126-102025.png

******* Liberal Democrats talk about the trading in one form of American populism for another

So you blame the greens for the actions on here of posters you presume are greens voters?

******* lol at the Brandt stuff, not everyone shares your shitty views on weed mate
You've had person experience but your dislike for the drug is completely disproportionate to the problem
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0376871620301939?via=ihub

View attachment 1316377

Aren't we blaming the dog whistling of LNP officials to the far right for RW extremism. Is Trump being blamed for the capitol riots? Why can't Greens take responsibility for their dishonesty.

As for Marijuana - the thing is I am for it being legalized. I'm just not as extreme as say, Brandt to advocate its abuse in order for a struggling government to win the naiive youth vote.

That my personal experiences with loved ones were ridiculed in defense of Adam Brandt on this board has been an absolute disgrace, but unsurprising.

Aren't we blaming the dog whistling of LNP officials to the far right for RW extremism. Is Trump being blamed for the capitol riots? Why can't Greens take responsibility for their dishonesty.

As for Marijuana - the thing is I am for it being legalized. I'm just not as extreme as say, Brandt to advocate its abuse in order for a struggling government to win the naiive youth vote.

That my personal experiences with loved ones were ridiculed in defense of Adam Brandt on this board has been an absolute disgrace, but unsurprising.
Can you point me to where the green have publicly encouraged their supporters to be insufferable online?

That seems to be your complaint, that you're comparing it to actively promoting racism and anti lockdown protests, undermining democracy etc kind of says your priorities are massively out of whack

As to the weed stuff you slammed a tweet, said weed was a killer and attacked anyone who said you were being dramatic.

So you brought your friend into it as a way to avoid any criticism of your weak arguments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back