Toast The Greg Wells 20 & 3 Club - Hosted by James Harmes

degustation

Senior List
Jul 14, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Rules are rules. I know its pretty much Jesse's club, but you shouldn't cheapen the criteria.
Excuse my inexperience but I feel like the arbitrariness of it all is what makes it special. Like you can have 22 terrible touches and kick 4 cheap goals and make it, but 19 gamebreaking touches and 5 goals and it's too bad - great game but should have tried harder if you wanted in

Excuse my inexperience but I feel like the arbitrariness of it all is what makes it special. Like you can have 22 terrible touches and kick 4 cheap goals and make it, but 19 gamebreaking touches and 5 goals and it's too bad - great game but should have tried harder if you wanted in

Agreed (for the record one of the mods actually edited that to put that in but it has been corrected now :) )

The club is getting pretty full, we have no time for these 19 disposal folks.

Clarry was robbed too. got 2 goals but had 2 of his kicks marked by team mates deep in the goal square that both would have likely gone through. greedy goal hungry team mates cost him.
He also missed two relatively simple shots

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
For each point he kicks he drowns a kitten when he gets home. Hoping he kicks double figures in behinds this week
He doesn’t miss. Ever. He may sometimes decide to kick in a non-traditional direction for strategic reasons well above the comprehension of mere humans.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I am glad you are recognising his work rate. Things aren’t coming off for him but he is busting a gut, some of the twits comparing him to Sylvia on Demonland have no idea.

You can see him working from contest to contest and he's tackling and getting involved he's just making poor decisions every second time he gets the footy. He's out of form, that's it. But he's atleast working hard to get through it

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 12, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
You can see him working from contest to contest and he's tackling and getting involved he's just making poor decisions every second time he gets the footy. He's out of form, that's it. But he's atleast working hard to get through it
Yeah, he's just hyper at the moment. He looks like he's having a panic attack every time he gets the ball. Once he calms down and gets a bit more confidence and poise into his temperament he's going to absolutely murder some games, Dusty style.

Back