Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Yeah, he's just hyper at the moment. He looks like he's having a panic attack every time he gets the ball. Once he calms down and gets a bit more confidence and poise into his temperament he's going to absolutely murder some games, Dusty style.

Was too selfish early and now he's the opposite. He will find the balance in the middle one day.

If you can 20-3 out of form an honestly admit you are out of form then the comp should be scared

Was too selfish early and now he's the opposite. He will find the balance in the middle one day.

If you can 20-3 out of form an honestly admit you are out of form then the comp should be scared

He looks down on confidence with set shots as well so he is playing on unnecessarily inside 50.

Could have easily been 20-5 for him on the weekend.

ABray10

All Australian
Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
You can see him working from contest to contest and he's tackling and getting involved he's just making poor decisions every second time he gets the footy. He's out of form, that's it. But he's atleast working hard to get through it

Yeh agreed, annoyed the hell out of me earlier in the season but it is so obvious he is working his ass off. The flashes of brilliance make you think it will click together someday soon with his work rate.

degustation

Senior List
Jul 14, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Trac had the equal second most sprint efforts on ground on the weekend. Effort isn't the issue anymore, just overall fitness and instinct, which will come. Unsurprising that he's improved as the season's gone on, after missing a week and probably struggling to readapt after the finger incident. Don't think he's going to suddenly star in 2018, but he's certainly looking more serviceable than he did around midseason or earlier.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
The 5 mins either side of halftime shows he can turn games on their head come finals time.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
San Weideman (24 & 3) Elimination Final v Geelong

Current Players To Have 20 & 3d:
Jesse Hogan (x10), James Harmes (x5), Bernie Vince (x3), Nathan Jones (x2), Dean Kent (x2), Tom McDonald (x2), Angus Brayshaw, Jeff Garlett, Max Gawn, Jake Melksham, Cam Pedersen, Alex Neal-Bullen, Christian Petracca, Sam Weideman

Interesting that we're not missing the bloke who has appeared twice as often on this list than any other current player.

What classifies the Fisted Forever era? Part of me thought it ended last year coz we made finals or am I to assume it continues until we get premiership glory?

Fisted Forever is the 11 seasons without a finals appearance 2007-2017.

We're in a new era now: "The Journey"

I think this thread needs an update. TMac has two new entries v Freo and today.

R14 v Freo 28 disposals and 3 goals
R16 v Blues 20 disposals and 6 goals

Takes TMac to four appearances in the list, one behind Harmes in the current players list.

Last edited:

Sorry I just woke from a comma. Last I remember I was sitting at Domain Stadium having just flown into Perth to attend a preliminary final. I have no knowledge of what happened next or since then.

Back