Toast The Greg Wells 20 & 3 Club - Hosted by James Harmes

Remove this Banner Ad

Petracca with his 2nd appearance with 20 & 3 against St Kilda. Also was looking at Nathan Jones' AFLTables page and he scored a 27 & 3 against Gold Coast in Round 10, 2017 that isn't in the OP.

Petracca with his 2nd appearance with 20 & 3 against St Kilda. Also was looking at Nathan Jones' AFLTables page and he scored a 27 & 3 against Gold Coast in Round 10, 2017 that isn't in the OP.

Both updated now

Yeah, the sooner we move him back to defence the better really.
It was great to see him getting in McDonald and Lever's way down back in the first quarter after he kicked that opening goal and almost took mark of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Can we have a Bernie Vince 40 and 3 club or the cam Bruce 20 and 6 club

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
Trac 38 & 3*

*preseason game.

You can't take it seriously until he does it for real, but I can't remember a Melbourne player putting on a better pre-season game.

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
I wonder if AFLTables (my go-to resources for footy stats) will ever offer a dynamic search function one day. Foe example, filter Melbourne players by 20 & 3 to see who has the most of these games in club history?

It seems like broadcasters would have access to this through Champion Data or similar but i would love for to be public.

I wonder if AFLTables (my go-to resources for footy stats) will ever offer a dynamic search function one day. Foe example, filter Melbourne players by 20 & 3 to see who has the most of these games in club history?

It seems like broadcasters would have access to this through Champion Data or similar but i would love for to be public.
What if I told you I've already went through every single Melbourne game on AFLTables since disposals have been recorded (1965) last summer and have a full Excel spreadsheet of every single 20 & 3.

I haven't posted it because I kept forgetting to do so as well as wondering how many people would actually care about it outside me.

Edit: I wonder if tagging someone in an edit works. Sellout Scully , would it be okay to post all 124 players who have recorded a total of 436 "20 & 3"

Last edited:

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
What if I told you I've already went through every single Melbourne game on AFLTables since disposals have been recorded (1965) last summer and have a full Excel spreadsheet of every single 20 & 3.

I haven't posted it because I kept forgetting to do so as well as wondering how many people would actually care about it outside me.

ummm yes pls

Remove this Banner Ad

Back