THE GRESH - Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

I think so far he is the best kid we've drafted over the last 5 years. Apart from being small you don't see many weaknesses or massive areas to improve like you see with the other young kids on our list. His football knowledge of knowing what to do with it is first class. He is one I'd like to sign, to a long term deal.

I think so far he is the best kid we've drafted over the last 5 years. Apart from being small you don't see many weaknesses or massive areas to improve like you see with the other young kids on our list. His football knowledge of knowing what to do with it is first class. He is one I'd like to sign, to a long term deal.
A picture of The Gresh's last opponents ankles after trying to catch him
images.jpg
:p

So, coming into Round 18, we legitimately have a chance for:
  • A finals spot
  • A brownlow
  • A rising star
Good times.
And now, a swathe of spontaneous erections.... :maize:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now, a swathe of spontaneous erections.... :maize:
Yeah thanks Barrels.
Now i can never eat corn again:huh:

If you're combining those two things, then this will presumably shock the bejeezus outta ya :eek:

33BF0E4300000578-3569614-image-m-279_1462207372138.jpg

Imagine the odds for a multi like that! Would be huge!!!!

Roughly 7,200-1
Saints flag Ito Steven Brownlow pays 6500 and j have 10 on it :p

Yeah I can't believe the odds, he's still behind a few in the running but since coming into the team he's been very consistent. Comparing him to Daniel who is the equal favourite, Daniel gets it more a game and is always neat with it but I don't see matchwinner in him yet like we have seen with Gresham. Needs a big one this week for everybody to take notice though, and then from every week on.

Fun stat: Caleb Daniel has picked up 20+ touches in every game this year... except their two games against St Kilda.

Not that you can read into player ratings much but this has him as the current top of his draft class behind the mature age McDonald-Tipungwuti which is a great effort from him.

A bit of a skewed metric but from what I've seen I'd be able to justify it :D Petracca, Wright and Fantasia are still ahead of him for RS rivals though

Not that you can read into player ratings much but this has him as the current top of his draft class behind the mature age McDonald-Tipungwuti which is a great effort from him.

A bit of a skewed metric but from what I've seen I'd be able to justify it :D Petracca, Wright and Fantasia are still ahead of him for RS rivals though
Surely gresh isnt rated higher than dunstan :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back