Universal Love The Guernseys of Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I am in favor of that TOO. I don't see any conflict between both positions whatsoever. It's quite the contrary, actually.

A tree may grow and change. Still, it remains the same tree. That's because it's always connected to its roots.

A tree may change its looks depending on the season, but the roots make sure the tree goes on. Also, the roots are that which allow the tree to reach for the sky. The firmer its roots are, the taller the tree can grow.

The PB is an essential part of our roots. We need it. With it, there is no need to be against the Spring. Like a tree, we may let flowers bloom in many colours, while remaining who we are.

Multiple identities is Port Adelaide. It's hip Grêmio.

It has only one. What changes are the circumstances.

I get what you're saying and agree to a certain point.
All guernseys we've worn in the AFL are a part of our identity, regardless of what some people thing.
(Yes, even the s**t ones)

Teal isn't going away and we aren't going to become the pirates.
It stands to reason we'll have a range of guernseys, including the PBs, as well as BiB Chevrons.

Would teal hoops be any worse a clash option than the baby blue hoops they currently are? Maybe even add some black collar and cuffs?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I get what you're saying and agree to a certain point.
All guernseys we've worn in the AFL are a part of our identity, regardless of what some people thing.
(Yes, even the sh*t ones)

Teal isn't going away and we aren't going to become the pirates.
It stands to reason we'll have a range of guernseys, including the PBs, as well as BiB Chevrons.

I think this is the perfect arrangement going forward. The Prison Bars are an icon, they are special and should be preserved in their original form.

The chevrons on the other hand are the perfect vehicle for change. We’ve seen four different flavours already, so we have every clash scenario covered, and personally I have no reservations about creating even more variations for special causes and what not. If the AFL ever goes down the NBA path with City Editions or an NFL colour rush equivalent then we can manipulate the chevs for this and not dilute the power of our most important symbol.

The Bars are timeless. The chevs can change with the times. It’s the best of both worlds.

I think this is the perfect arrangement going forward. The Prison Bars are an icon, they are special and should be preserved in their original form.

The chevrons on the other hand are the perfect vehicle for change. We’ve seen four different flavours already, so we have every clash scenario covered, and personally I have no reservations about creating even more variations for special causes and what not. If the AFL ever goes down the NBA path with City Editions or an NFL colour rush equivalent then we can manipulate the chevs for this and not dilute the power of our most important symbol.

The Bars are timeless. The chevs can change with the times. It’s the best of both worlds.
If the bars ultimately are solely used for Showdowns, home finals, and the GF, I would be fine with it.

Did you guys originally have like make ya or blue or pink or something like that? I hate Collingwood but the black and white in our league will always be Collingwood sorry to say that and that’s the sad truth and ur just gonna have to accept that
Iam12&wutisdis

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back