The Gumbies: Sly Salty Cunning Campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

It needs to be clear.
As all good young qootiers, to this point, I’ve just taken it as it is. I have had no reason to look too deep into the cracks and shadows and all that. Unfortunately, In the last week, I have had my head shoved into one of the surprisingly more significant shitholes in the comps.

A noob can pretty quickly determine that the Baghdad Bombers are a mire, but it takes an event like staging a dodgy coup to realise that those big ‘laughy-laughy’ Gumbies are actually some of the most ruthless and knifing campaigner getting around. All Bee Gee on the outside, but reality is they are more akin to One Direction, stealing melodies and, in fact, their whole identity from earlier musical movements. (In this case, not recruiting well, so taking over the whole new recruit award instead).

I know all the older posters are probably having a good old laugh and giving me the old, “it took you this long”. Unfortunately, yes it did. By posting this clear warning, I hope others around here don’t take a season to realise. Hopefully mods do the right thing and sticky this.

rick-james.gif

It needs to be clear.
As all good young qootiers, to this point, I’ve just taken it as it is. I have had no reason to look too deep into the cracks and shadows and all that. Unfortunately, In the last week, I have had my head shoved into one of the surprisingly more significant shitholes in the comps.

A noob can pretty quickly determine that the Baghdad Bombers are a mire, but it takes an event like staging a dodgy coup to realise that those big ‘laughy-laughy’ Gumbies are actually some of the most ruthless and knifing campaigner getting around. All Bee Gee on the outside, but reality is they are more akin to One Direction, stealing melodies and, in fact, their whole identity from earlier musical movements. (In this case, not recruiting well, so taking over the whole new recruit award instead).

I know all the older posters are probably having a good old laugh and giving me the old, “it took you this long”. Unfortunately, yes it did. By posting this clear warning, I hope others around here don’t take a season to realise. Hopefully mods do the right thing and sticky this.

wait-nowords.gif

It needs to be clear.

It was for the good of the game

History will be kind to the Gumbies coup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back