The HAL Hunter thread: Updated 10/2 - Must pay some costs. Now likely to sue, lodgement likely May.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he acted against the clubs directions, no he wasnt essendon

you saying Worsfold and McKenna are crooks? Or Parish? Daniher?

yeah because doping players against their will is the same as Goddard spitting the dummy. LOL
Tell me who has the criminal conviction?
As far as i know it's only the club.
As you said, "out with the crooks"

he was an employee but acting on his own. The club need to take responsibility but Danks actions didnt reflect the clubs values

Otherwise the Goldcoast Suns are cheats

How was he acting on his own. 34 players agreed to the program. Robinson also was involved. Hird , Thompson, Reid , knew of the program . Hird was involved in the setting up of the program and was also at the meeting where the program was discussed with the players.

Evans and Hird attended a presentation on AOD9604. It was a club endorsed program. Who paid the bills for all the injections.?

he was an employee but acting on his own. The club need to take responsibility but Danks actions didnt reflect the clubs values

Otherwise the Goldcoast Suns are cheats
Wasn't the club's values 'Whatever it Takes'? Employ whoever, do whatever, including whatever it takes to keep the damn thing quiet?

try reading my post again

If Dank acted against the club's directive it was Dank, not Essendon

No it does not, it means EFC failed to supervise him and control him. My employer is still responsible for my actions even if I disobey them. They may be be able to sue me for any losses they suffer through my actions but they are responsible in the first instance.

Last edited:
No it does not, it means EFC failed to supervise him and control him. My employer is still responsible for my actions even if I disobey them. They may be be able to sue me for any losses they suffer through my actions but they are responsible in the first instance.
Im not saying Essendon arent responsible, Im saying Danks actions do not represent Essendons values
When did Dank actually work for Melbourne?
he worked with a Melbourne employee, and I cant imagine it was for free

Im not saying Essendon arent responsible, Im saying Danks actions do not represent Essendons values

Haha, yeah right, values?
Ask Hal to pay costs, then nek minnut, when they find out he will appear on 4 corners, all of a sudden more documents show up.
Seems coincidence=essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm that's not what you said,

Free work happens all the time in consultancy/business , you build a relationship with someone or a organisation and try to turn that into either a job or a contract. Give people a taste of what you can do for a bit than use that to leverage for more. Dank did apply for a job at Melbourne and got his job at EFC through advising the weapon when he started, which turned into a job for Dank. Thus Dank has form in doing this.

more documents...you think Essendon were in the habit of documenting texts between the players and Dank? Just think about that for a minute
Have you seen what they handed over?
And mxett, i have thought about it, for more than a minute, how the efc has so far treated a player that was 18 at the time, is shameful.
you can see now why they are labelled "crooks"

Have you seen what they handed over?
And mxett, i have thought about it, for more than a minute, how the efc has so far treated a player that was 18 at the time, is shameful.
you can see now why they are labelled "crooks"
the age reported the documents as texts and blood test records. I can see no reason why the club would withhold these from Hal, can you? Texts sound like documents that would come from the investigation, not the club. His blood test result could have been accessed by his family doctor with only a phone call

the age reported the documents as texts and blood test records. I can see no reason why the club would withhold these from Hal, can you? Texts sound like documents that would come from the investigation, not the club. His blood test result could have been accessed by his family doctor with only a phone call
A phone call to who?
Which pathology company had the information?

Wasn't it also reported, that the efc said they had no more to give Hal?
Then nek minnut, as we find out Hal will be on four corners, they find more.
Damn the efc are unlucky with all these coincidences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back