FTA-TV The Handmaid’s Tale

Remove this Banner Ad

The Waterford's can't afford to have Offred end up anywhere but their house now with all she knows about them.

Nick is an eye he knows it all as well, he will have to dob fred in since he essentially held him hostage so June could escape

It's certainly not a show to binge, too full-on
Just browsing now. Too busy binge watching 5 seasons of Wentworth to see any of this yet. Up with Westworld but this is next and will binge watch this in a week or two...lol

Make sure you have a psychologist on standby

I survived The Return. I will get through this too...lol

I think it's a great series though very difficult to watch. Depressing and bleak.

Years ago I tried to watch the movie version, pretty average.

2.5 episodes of season 2.
What a ****** world this is.

2.5?

Gets worse

Buffering screwed up so need to get back to it next spare hour.
Think rivals 1984 movie for bleakness.

I mean that you are only at the start of the Season 2 nightmare

Avoid scrolling back for spoilers because there are some despicable acts that you are yet to see that are shattering

Four episodes in, this is seriously ****** up.
The person that wrote this got one ****** up mind.

Finally binged to the end.
Bleak as all * but cannot help hope some characters escape so kept watching.

I think Serena /Yvonne has been outstanding this season . What a complex character that has revealed so many layers in s2

Season 3 should be the final one, how much longer can Gilead stay in power and eventually June needs to escape
Her character as complex as her Dexter one.
I hated her guts most of time.

Probably 4 seasons is my guess.

Nick is an eye he knows it all as well, he will have to dob fred in since he essentially held him hostage so June could escape

So are we thinking that Nick, Rita and June will all have to leave the Waterford's now? And then testify against them?
Who here has read the book re Fred's outcome?

So are we thinking that Nick, Rita and June will all have to leave the Waterford's now? And then testify against them?
Who here has read the book re Fred's outcome?

I have read that but I won't spoil it. Though I wonder if the writers stay with that outcome. Margaret Atwood isn't part of the show's writing team (post season 1)

But she doesn't have a chance to get hannah, how quickly does a handmaid wandering around get caught and if she didn't have plot armor she gets hung for stealing the baby. So now it's even worse she gets to live because of plot armor and make it even less believable. This show has been fantastic right up until the last 30 seconds.

The book is written from June's perspective so we need her around.

The book is written from June's perspective so we need her around.

Season 1 went to the end of the book, June is not required at this point or could be a side character whilst they explore other stories.

I understand why they keep her around though she is an interesting character

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This show has been fantastic right up until the last 30 seconds.
Just watched the finale and these are my sentiments exactly.

I think I am now more interested in what will happen to Serena, Rita and Nick than I am in June trying to free Hannah. I've never been her biggest fan but her decision not to leave was baffling and infuriating

Just watched the finale and these are my sentiments exactly.

I think I am now more interested in what will happen to Serena, Rita and Nick than I am in June trying to free Hannah. I've never been her biggest fan but her decision not to leave was baffling and infuriating

I understand her plight especially since hannah asked her why she didn't try harder. Just the way they did it was completely ham fisted

Not wrong about rita though give me more of the women's railroad and nick and the fallout of him keeping fred inside, i want to see serena redeem herself as well.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back