FTA-TV The Handmaid’s Tale

Beautifully directed final scene soundtracked by Kate Bush's
wonderful song 'Cloudbusting".

Didn't expect Christopher Meloni's character to go out like that!
But it sure was satisfying!

Onward and upward. I hope.
I found myself yelling at the TV "cave his ******* head in!".

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes
Good finale, the show has really returned to form well in the last few weeks.

- Fred throwing Serena under a bus was glorious. He’s such a worm of a character.

- Rita making out it out, yay

- After under using Bradley Whitford earlier this season, the past few episodes he’s been great. He’ll hopefully be around lots next season as well

Hoping next season provides a good running of Fred and Serena’s trial.

Also be interested to see what happens with Nick next season - the last we saw of him was when he got sent back to fight after June found out he was a top ranking general.

Till next season then, fellow HMT fans.

I don’t know where they go from here.

60 kids go missing in the night.....people are going to be interrogated, tortured and put up on the wall.

If the next season starts with June being medicated in the basement and not a massive amount of fallout with casualties within the Martha and handmaid ranks then the story will be struggling to sell itself for much longer.

This story line now has to bring about catastrophic consequences within Gilead in the next Season.

I do like that she’s gone full Heisenberg.

Just unsure when she had a gun that she didnt sneak up and shoot the 2 guards rather than throw stones. They would never have anticipated her having a gun. And then they all could have left.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I don’t know where they go from here.

60 kids go missing in the night.....people are going to be interrogated, tortured and put up on the wall.

If the next season starts with June being medicated in the basement and not a massive amount of fallout with casualties within the Martha and handmaid ranks then the story will be struggling to sell itself for much longer.

This story line now has to bring about catastrophic consequences within Gilead in the next Season.

I do like that she’s gone full Heisenberg.

It has to be a natural reaction surely? That Yankee Stadium mock hanging may just be too real

But how can June get away with it? That’s the big problem in the next season

For all of Gileads military ability they are fairly incompetent.

The other problem is that if Gilead goes to war, it seems unlikely that we are going to see GoT final season war battles. It lacks that budget spending. So the likelihood of battlefront scenes in Canada seem unlikely

I just hope that after that Finale the writers haven’t backed themselves into a corner

That was a great ending, quite emotional watching the kids and marthas walk off the plane. Though poor Luke.

It was great to see Serena get arrested, Fred was never going to let her walk free.

Does anyone know the name of the song title played in the final credits?

Don’t mind admitting the tears were welling in the eyes at the end.

Not sure why, but I was under the impression Fred thought the child was his.

There was a Mazzy Star song used when the rest of the maids were carrying June through the forest. Don’t know if that’s the one you were talking about.

Back