FTA-TV The Handmaid’s Tale

Remove this Banner Ad

Fred knew the baby wasn't his. Up until this episode though I think it's been left intentionally unclear. I can't recall specific things but there's been points designed to make you wonder if he knows.

Great finale. Disappointed the final scene didn't get right in on junes eyes though. Almost felt like I was watching something else. If they take her back and she isn't immediately killed or rescued though, there's something wrong. No way she goes back to regular duties.

Only watched the first episode of season 3 but kept reading the thread. Is it worth watching the episodes people hated to get to the end?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a great ending, quite emotional watching the kids and marthas walk off the plane. Though poor Luke.

It was great to see Serena get arrested, Fred was never going to let her walk free.

Does anyone know the name of the song title played in the final credits?

Yeah it was Mazzy Star - Into Dust

Binge watched the last season and it was slow to get through first few episodes but story properly moved on after that and did well at complex characters.
Never fully understand the Commander Lawrence character and how he was as he was, but was good to see characters not be so black and white, good or bad.

Really did portray a bleak ****ed up world well and not much fun to watch in the strange times we have lived right now but highlights how bleak things can get if allow crazy type people to run governments and especially religious nutters with it.

Caught it via SBS on demand. Serena did her role well and was good to see the bitch get arrested in end and not try to justify her bullshit as ok.

Aunt Lydia or whatever her name is was very true to life type character. ****ed up women like that truly exist. Usually some head of a catholic secondary school as a Nun but assume most of that generation died out now but they were still around not that long ago which the time of original movie was out. Never saw it then but did watch the movie just before watched this series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back