The Hangar American Football Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jets are actually based in New Jersey. Correct?

I used to go for the Cowboys when they dominated.

Yep, just ignore me.

@ Whomb: I was going to post the Ace Ventura dolphin impersonation when I posted about Dan Marino, but held off.

Monday:
New England @ Buffalo
Jacksonville @ Carolina
San Francisco @ Cincinnati
Miami @ Cleveland
Detroit @ Minnesota
Houston @ New Orleans
New York Giants @ Philadelphia
Denver @ Tennessee
New York Jets @ Oakland
Kansas City @ San Diego
Baltimore @ St.Louis
Green Bay @ Chicago
Arizona @ Seattle
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh @ Indianapolis

Tuesday:
Washington @ Dallas

Those are my tips for the week. Big morning tomorrow starting from 3am. Haven't seen an NFL game yet this season so will be good to get up early to get my NFL fill for the first time since January.

Game of the week is Green Bay @ Chicago, for mine. Some say it's the NFL's biggest rivalry, the two sides cannot stand the sight of each other and it's backed by history. Will be a thriller for sure.

Get NFL Game Pass, LB!

Monday:
New England @ Buffalo
Jacksonville @ Carolina
San Francisco @ Cincinnati
Miami @ Cleveland
Detroit @ Minnesota
Houston @ New Orleans
New York Giants @ Philadelphia
Denver @ Tennessee
New York Jets @ Oakland
Kansas City @ San Diego
Baltimore @ St.Louis
Green Bay @ Chicago
Arizona @ Seattle
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
Pittsburgh @ Indianapolis

Tuesday:
Washington @ Dallas

Haven't watched any so far because I've been too busy and needed sleep. $48 a month or $125 per season for the game pass is a bit expensive for me, cheaper to stream the ones I want and tune into One. I don't watch all that many games, stream the phins game and watch another on one or vice versa if the phins are on fta.

$125 for access to watch games. Americans :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Miami will only make you not want to follow them. But if you want to be one of those people that follows every team from one city, then just follow them.

But if you don't, I'd go for Green bay.

You'll probably get attached to one team before making up your mind. I follow Detroit Red Wings in the NHL, although I don't really feel attached to the team so I'm kind of wondering if I should follow them.

3 wins straight, playing better and better with each game, the dolphin defence hasn't let through a TD in 3 games :thumbsu:

If only we weren't unlucky in 3-4 of our first 7, we might be contending for the division. But we still need a good QB, not 100% sold on Moore just yet. I'm likely the look of Matt Barkley in the draft.

I do not find your buffoonery amusing.
vancouver_riot01.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back