Sport The Hangar Cricket Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The Hangar Cricket Thread III

the basic 'thing' the bcci has against drs is that they don't believe hawkeye and hotspot are 100% all the time. Which is fair enough in that they're not. In particular I've lost a fair bit of faith in hotspot lately. However, Umps are not 100% either. so Further more, the point of DRS is to get rid of those howlers that one replay can 100% say whether it's out or not out. So it's very disappointing that the 3 sides (Those for DRS, those against DRS and the ICC) haven't even allowed a very basic system where replays are the only thing used,, because that could do the job and that would be 100%

nothing against the players appealing though. warne appealed for a fair few LBW's he knew pitched outside leg. Always hate it when people use that line. Everyone who has played cricket has appealed for something a neutral knows isn't out.

So anyway laters hussey. bar a junk time 100 in the 2nd. which....

Those two dismissals that shouldnt of been derailed our innings, no idea why Indians dont want the drs. We will at least make it to 300 though

TB, you would've saw a lot of Pakistan in yhe 90s too.

At their best, Wasim or Waqar?

Both were absolute freaks when they were on.

Waqar for mine. His best was better than anyone's.

Wasim best was bloody good and we saw more of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't played cricket since the Milo days (beside casual games of beach cricket). Got paired with the coach's son... I was doomed from the beginning. Got tonked and never got to bat. Still have the bat and wickets though #bestbatever

TB, you would've saw a lot of Pakistan in yhe 90s too.

At their best, Wasim or Waqar?

Both were absolute freaks when they were on.

Eason by a mile.. Sawyer was good but Wasim was unplayable when he really got going, take the new ball and swing it both ways, take the older ball and seam it, take the old ball and reverse swing it like a brand new kooka..

DK - underrated champion.. Andy Flower.. Easily the greatest second tier batsmen ever :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back