Movies & TV The Hangar Film Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just think he's a bit overrated myself. There's no way he'd make my top 10 not that anyone should or would care.
agreed. i’d pay to see Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan redo all of his films

It's an obvious and well covered statement, but he was great up until around 2000 (OTTOMH).

Since then he's been pretty meh, or at least chosen meh films.

I'd be interested to see people's top 10 lists.

I think choosing a "best" would be much harder than favourites.

It's an obvious and well covered statement, but he was great up until around 2000 (OTTOMH).

Since then he's been pretty meh, or at least chosen meh films.

I'd be interested to see people's top 10 lists.

I think choosing a "best" would be much harder than favourites.
As much as I dislike top however many lists this sounds like it could be an interesting exercise so I'll have a think about it but will not order them because it's just too damn difficult.

Sarah Snook is one fo my favs. Ripper Aussie actress. Check out Predestination.

Saw Bohemian Rhapsody tonight. Malek did an amazing job and the Deacon and the May were creepy good too. Not sure why they didn't find a better Taylor. I know some liberties were taken but it got me right in the feels. Really enjoyed it.
I don't know about you but I was close to getting emotional. I really enjoyed it too.

I’ve heard nothing but good things. I was expecting a lemon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off the top of my head, some of my favourites are: Philip Seymour Hoffman, John Malkovich, John Cazale, Jeff Bridges,

Sentimental favourites: John Wayne, Cary Grant,
Caught a bit of Al Pacino in Angels in America last week. Loved his performance.

Bohemian Rhapsody was great. I watched it on the opening night and I had heard poor reviews from critics so I was concerned. Then I watched it and was blown away. It seems to be very much a film that fans love but critics loath *Shrugs*

Bohemian Rhapsody was great. I watched it on the opening night and I had heard poor reviews from critics so I was concerned. Then I watched it and was blown away. It seems to be very much a film that fans love but critics loath *Shrugs*
Whilst I can understand the main criticisms of the film, as a fan I really couldn't care less. Really enjoyed it. Will see it again.

I was initially excited for that, given it reunited Chris Pine and David Mackenzie.

But I haven't read or heard a single good word about it, other than that the dude hangs dong.

I wasn't a fan of Hell or High Water but this is barely a story. Which is shameful considering how complex and interesting the history is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back