Movies & TV The Hangar Film Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Which is interesting, because I think you could make a compelling argument that the three Nolan Batman films are the three best superhero films ever made. They've learned no lessons from them though.
Yeah I agree with that.

I find it strange that Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are by far the best superhero films (in my view), yet everything else that studio has done has been poo.

Yeah I agree with that.

I find it strange that Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are by far the best superhero films (in my view), yet everything else that studio has done has been poo.

Well, I am the madman in the attic on this front, but I've kinda got a lot of time for Superman Returns.

Yeah I agree with that.

Boo. Stand by my enjoyment of Keaton as Batman and Pfeiffer as Cat woman.

Boo. Stand by my enjoyment of Keaton as Batman and Pfeiffer as Cat woman.
My favourite cat woman...

Batman.jpg

Watched Philadelphia last night for only the second time, the first being probably at least 15 years ago. I remember thinking it was a great film after the first viewing but I was so disappointed after the second viewing. Not only was it horribly dated, which I could live with on it's own, but it just seemed really shallow as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So wifey found a couple of gold class tickets in a draw that need to be used by the end of the month. Looks like our choices are Tarzan, Star Trek and Ghostbusters. What do? :/

Give Tarzan a miss. The only two should be quite good.

Think I might go Star Trek then. I heard the guy who plays Chekhov recently died in a freak car accident in his drive way. Got pinned between his Jeep Cherokee and a pylon when it rolled backwards unexpectedly. :eek:
That guy was in a show called huff.

Really good show. Cancelled too soon IMO.

Also played Cheryl's magician nephew (only knew one card trick) in Curb season 4.
Ooh yes, good pick up.

He was a good actor. Very sad he passed so young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back