Movies & TV The Hangar Film Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched Black Panther last night. It was okay but not really sure what all the fuss was about when it came out.

Wifey reckons I'm just hard to please. She may be onto something I suppose.

One of the only marvel films i havnt seen muliple times. Didnt find it enjoyable.

That being said i dont crow about it because i know it was an important movie for a lot of people.

Do they make good thrillers anymore? Or am I forever stuck watching the Zodiac every 18 months or so?

Do they make good thrillers anymore? Or am I forever stuck watching the Zodiac every 18 months or so?
Blue Ruin was a crime thriller that I recently enjoyed.

Another one that I found interesting was Cold in July. Not a masterpiece, but it was reasonably suspenseful, and it doesn't end up anywhere where you'd expect.

Neither are on the same level as Zodiac, but they're both worth a watch.

I didn’t mind Red Sparrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lord Nicholson I assume you enjoyed The Death of Stalin?
Never has a cockney accent been more apt than coming from Stalin's mouth.

I really enjoyed this when I saw it, but the cast was full of my favourites so it was never in doubt really.

Never has a cockney accent been more apt than coming from Stalin's mouth.

I really enjoyed this when I saw it, but the cast was full of my favourites so it was never in doubt really.
I laughed whenever he spoke.

I also loved his cabinet acting like "the lads" up until his death; "where's the big fella?!"

the-piano-teacher-la-pianiste.22780.jpg

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back