Movies & TV The Hangar Film Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You should watch The Pirate Movie now for the real benchmark in Pirates of Penzance films.
I dunno about that. I've been watching Kline's version for near on 20 years now and love it every time I watch.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F06%2Fbrad-pitt-leonardo-dicaprio-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-1.jpg

Watched Highlander last night. Hadn’t watched it in years. When his wife passes away I found myself blubbing like a schoolgirl. Wtf?? Such a good film. A Spanish Sean Connery with a Scottish accent was weird but aside from that. Superb.

Loved that movie.
Loved a lot less everything that came after it.

There was talk of a reboot at some stage with i think dave bautista as kurgen.
I think the Ant Man writers had written a script with a 2019 release targeted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved that movie.
Loved a lot less everything that came after it.

There was talk of a reboot at some stage with i think dave bautista as kurgen.
I think the Ant Man writers had written a script with a 2019 release targeted.
I'd completely forgotten how good the film was. Stoked I watched it again.

As for a reboot, if the Ant Man writers are doing it I wouldn't be upset, just cautious.

Watched The Power of One for the first time Saturday night. Quite enjoyed it. That little blonde kid was pretty cute. Shame he had to grow into Stephen Dorff. Oh yeah, also a 26 yo Daniel Craig was quite bizarre as the Nazi Afrikanner police dude.

have you seen Idris Elba playing mandela?

he seemed to nail the voice but I just couldn't warm to the look

Dialogue, maybe. But he can't make a film for s**t.

Chasing Amy is almost a film and then it hits a point where it just blows itself up.

I think for memory he actually acknowledges that, he only ever intended to be a small town jersey film maker..

didn't Damon and Affleck ask him to direct good will hunting and he said no, you need a real director for this ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back