Food & Drink The Hangar Food Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Chipotle Tabasco is extremely tasty! We have 3 different types of Tabasco on our table at all times, mainly for my husband to spice up the bland dishes that Miss 5 prefers. The chipotle one is hard to find but it has a nice smokey flavour.
I ******* love tobasco sauce. I'd never even heard of chipotle tobasco much less seen it anywhere.

o.jpg

Maple & Coffee Glazed Bacon Steak at Auction Rooms in North Melbourne.

You're welcome/I'm sorry. Whichever applies.

PS. Not my photo, but all the talk about bacon and maple reminded me of this.

o.jpg

Maple & Coffee Glazed Bacon Steak at Auction Rooms in North Melbourne.

You're welcome/I'm sorry. Whichever applies.

PS. Not my photo, but all the talk about bacon and maple reminded me of this.

Looks awesome !

Few years back my little girl had heart surgery at the children's, after she went under they almost demanded we get out and get some breakfast to stop worrying. We lobbed at the auction rooms, gotta say I felt so guilty but man the food was good, and the coffee

Looks awesome !

Few years back my little girl had heart surgery at the children's, after she went under they almost demanded we get out and get some breakfast to stop worrying. We lobbed at the auction rooms, gotta say I felt so guilty but man the food was good, and the coffee
We've got a school trip to Melbourne in July, staying at Melbourne Metro YHA. I feel I know exactly where I'm going when the kids have free time.

I've got this thing I make, I get a crumpet and soak a beaten egg into it French toast style, like keep pressing it til it's at Max capacity, cook in the fry pan so it's like a umm French crumpet?

Top with crispy bacon.... The best! but now I know about maple, this thing will be even better, bring on Saturday morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True? We will finally be getting our first Aldi stores this year. None near me though, which incidentally is the only reason I'm a 'Woolies person'.. that and frequent flyer points.
Ah...well I actually have no idea if Aldi have a Tabasco sauce brand, but they do have a habit of making products that have so called brand names that are clearly close but not exact rip offs of more well known products.

For example, I reckon their 'premium' lager for a while was known as John Brooks...and had a waterfall and scene that looked uncannily similar to James Boag's label. :)

Loyalty programs or flyer points are a trap no?

Akin to spending $50 at time zone to win enough tickets for a $5 toy, that you didn't need.
Oh right I thought you were talking about Aldi.

It's a trap if you spend more than you would have normally in the pursuit of said rewards. If the rewards are just a by product of your usual spend then no it's not a trap imo.

I guess the trap element is it makes you choose sides between the duopoly for a reason other than the choice of product available, or price which I guess is all that should matter in the end. But it's hardly a world shattering issue, free points are free points!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back