Random The hangar gambling thread - responsibly

Remove this Banner Ad

3 weeks ago I chucked a tenner on Jack Macrae to win the Brownlow at the lofty odds of 151/1 ($1510)

in between times he's had about one thousand possessions and has been slashed to 14/1

They are offering me $79 cashout.

not a bad return for three weeks I guess but I have to stay strong , tis only 10$ right? the chance of 1500 should outweigh the 70 in the hand :p

I put some money back into my betting account on the weekend, the princely sum of $50 being the first time I've utilised my account for about 15 months. Taking a slowly slowly approach to get some form and confidence, if I never get form it's only $50 costing under $1 a week.

Started ok with my only bets of the weekend, the Freo and Geelong lines, coming in over the weekend. Might post a few more here as I go to see what happens. Won't be playing any exotics and only minimal multis for a while.

Right now I have GSW +2 vs Houston in game 1 of the NBA western conference finals (scores level at half time).

I put some money back into my betting account on the weekend, the princely sum of $50 being the first time I've utilised my account for about 15 months. Taking a slowly slowly approach to get some form and confidence, if I never get form it's only $50 costing under $1 a week.

Started ok with my only bets of the weekend, the Freo and Geelong lines, coming in over the weekend. Might post a few more here as I go to see what happens. Won't be playing any exotics and only minimal multis for a while.

Right now I have GSW +2 vs Houston in game 1 of the NBA western conference finals (scores level at half time).

no carlton last week at $4?

that was the bet of all bets ;)

no carlton last week at $4?

that was the bet of all bets ;)

That was a part of a monster weekend of betting for me.

50 into 600 at crown before the game
$75 on Blues at $4
Then $100 on Gocek (greyhound) on sunday morning. Paid 3.50

Only bet that didnt pay off was $50 on Cripps to get over 30.

West coast this week?

$2 a nice little fattener vs Richmond over there reckon

I said to my wife last night West Coast are a very real show and I'll probably have a look at them. There's something about St Kilda +20.5 that's getting my attention but I'll need to see the teams before I go near it.

I said to my wife last night West Coast are a very real show and I'll probably have a look at them. There's something about St Kilda +20.5 that's getting my attention but I'll need to see the teams before I go near it.

ive got this crazy theory...

get to work every Monday, and I do my footy tips for the following weekend.

to my mind, that is your pure first thoughts before it is corrupted by the media or over thought or heart or other people - thinks that don't matter frankly!

so via ths mode I was leading the tips come round 4 - then I started to overthink! - on the friday I went back in and made 5 changes to my tips.. five! due to weather, ins and outs.. whatever.

I got a 4 that week and dropped out of the top ten.

I knew it then, the Monday feel is the right feel.

I have been back on it and and clawed my way back into the top three.

tl:dr

your Monday vibe is right, take the saints +20

to my mind, that is your pure first thoughts before it is corrupted by the media or over thought or heart or other people - thinks that don't matter frankly!

so via ths mode I was leading the tips come round 4 - then I started to overthink! - on the friday I went back in and made 5 changes to my tips.. five! due to weather, ins and outs.. whatever.

I am on the fence tipping wise for this, I think Carlisle could make a difference in terms of tip and line hence waiting for the teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used my powerplay on it. Is it a cert?
I got told 100% but as always nothing is ever a certainty unless it's fixed.
yikes 1.85 too short for me

although I do love linda meech on a midweeker! but usually on pace
Yeah I got it at $2.50 with the booster on Sportsbet before it got hammered.

I also subscribe to this theory this year.

The one week I changed my Monday tips is the week I dropped from 1st to 5th. Now back equal 2nd.

Pretty sure its your turn to tip so pony up the numbers please. :)
Damn, was hoping to keep them for myself. 33, 7, 18, 21, 1 with 12 as the powerball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back